Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What do you think about kiss food?

Found this first imprission on the net about kiss food.

Kiss Restaurant

Second Road

Central Pattaya

(rear of Mike’s Shopping Mall)

Quality: 8

Quantity: 8

Value: 9

Atmosphere: 8

FIRST impressions, as anyone who has visited Pattaya can attest to, can be deceptive.

The first impression you get when entering Kiss is that it’s a fast-food joint, complete with counter and photos of what’s on offer.

It’s a little better than that though, as a small army of waitresses is ready to help, and the menu is quite extensive.

Open to the busy Second Road, the restaurant has a flurry to it, and seems busy even when it’s almost empty. Tiled floors and modern tables set it apart from other Thai cafes, and local music plays in a bid to lessen some of the din from the nearby traffic.

The menu is predominantly Thai, with some Chinese dishes, and there are plenty of photos to help if you don’t know what to choose.

pattaya food reviews - Kiss restaurant We went for tom yam goong (80 baht), fried snapper (150 baht) and macaroni with chicken (50/60 baht). Most of the dishes are less than 50 baht, and offer excellent value for money.

There are Western dishes, such as spaghetti bolognaise, mackerel steak, and roast chicken, but this is the place for Thai dishes, not imitations of things you can get back home.

There’s also a good selection of fresh fruits from 45-65 baht, and a huge range of ice-cream desserts for as little as 25 baht. The snapper was among the best I’ve tasted; a crispy skin, with tender meat underneath, and plenty of it. The tom yam, or spicy prawn soup, was just as good, with just the right mix of flavours, while the macaroni offered something different, and its tomato sauce was particularly satisfying.

Kiss is open 24 hours a day and is a good place to try authentic Thai food, at authentic Thai prices, something of a rarity in Pattaya.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris Pattaya

• Mike Asia

• el_jefe

Good Convenient eating place, especially late at night. Will not be winning an Michelin stars but is cheap and a good selection of dishes Farang and Thai. Ate there many times.

I love the place. I will often go there with my Bar Fine for the night before returning to the hotel. There is another one up towards the Dolphin roundabout which is just as good if not as conveniently situated. Around 2001 the opened up one just around the corner in Soi Dianna Inn. It did not last very long as it was only 50m from the one on 2nd Rd.

I never seem to get the problems with orders bit there that is so common in restaurants in Thailand. Quick and great value for money. Big thumbs up.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I like the food there but stopped going due to the amount of Hawkers.

Spidey.

Have eaten there many times, the Soi Dianna, Mike Mall Intersection is a madhouse plenty of traffik, its a good place to sit and eat and people watch.

Good Value & Good Atmosphere, food is just ok ,nothing special , but becuase of its location i do eat there a lot.

Bloody polls!!!

Why not just ask what people think?? LOL

I like the one at the Dolphin but the one on 2nd road is shit.

i hppay to hear that u love polls 555555 LOL

sorry mate i like polls

i hppay to hear that u love polls 555555 LOL

sorry mate i like polls

Fair enough but they are a waste of time because not many people tell the truth in them so they are pointless and don't in anyway give a true reflection of what people realy think. People tell the truth when asked a direct question that requires writing it down.

i eat there quite alot its good munch when youve had a skin full and its very cheap. one thing they should sort out is the street walkers that just come up to you trying to sell you a map of thailand while your trying to gollop down your spag bol its not on

i eat there quite alot its good munch when youve had a skin full and its very cheap. one thing they should sort out is the street walkers that just come up to you trying to sell you a map of thailand while your trying to gollop down your spag bol its not on

I hate the hawkers when i am eating. I don't mind them in bars but when they stand over you while you are atig is fucking annoying

It's open 24 hours and is cheap. However the servings are relatively small and quality fairly average. Overall I think it is good value and a great place of a late night snack if you are going past.

The thing that stops me going more often is the hawkers. It really pisses me off when people ask me if I want to buy the crap they are peddling while I am eating.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Listen carefully people:

IT'S SHITE!

Again...........

It's SHITE

Ok, when I first went to Pattaya all those moons ago I thought it was great: cheap, open all the time and convenient, hell, I even liked the food but what the hell did I know; I thought cow pat was something you stepped in in a sunday school outing. Now I think it's cheap, open all the time, convenient but the food is SHITE.

Get out there people, find the small Thai places to eat.

I'm beginning to suspect a conspiracy here.

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

Listen carefully people:

IT'S SHITE!

Again...........

It's SHITE

Ok, when I first went to Pattaya all those moons ago I thought it was great: cheap, open all the time and convenient, hell, I even liked the food but what the hell did I know; I thought cow pat was something you stepped in in a sunday school outing. Now I think it's cheap, open all the time, convenient but the food is SHITE.

Get out there people, find the small Thai places to eat.

I'm beginning to suspect a conspiracy here.

well whats your favorite thai food place in central pattaya?

show us the way if u know better places we are here to learn.

well whats your favorite thai food place in central pattaya?

show us the way if u know better places we are here to learn.

Topps does the best chicken fried rice in town i think

It’s very ecologically friendly

It only has 2 domestic size bins out side the kitchen, so maybe its pay to throw in Pattaya ,and there very big on recycling

So eat up boys theirs children starving in Africa

Kiss food aint the ritz. But at 4.00am when you heading home with your teelak it hits the spot.

Testicles

Average taste, with service leaving a bit to be desired.

Edited by The Mook

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2

I think its a good place for on the way home at 3 in the morning etc as its a good place for people watching, but the portions are small and its a budget place, which i find a bit depressing now.

I'd rather go up to a nice 24 hour restaurant in jontiem, they have table football there too (and clever mosquitos that hide behind the toilet door)

The kiss restaurant in east pattaya is cheaper and looks pretty damn good at night!

They could do better. And the furniture is not up to par. Earlier this year, a foreigner sat down in one of the plastic chairs and got himself a big gash on the head as the chair collapsed from under him. He was overweight, of course. And the service could be speedier, and the food is not as good as in some other places. I had dinners there several times, then I stopped it and am now only going to the upper class restaurants. But from another angle, the place is quite OK if one is not too fuzzy.

sinclair1969: a fuckin' degenerate gambler.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Bloody polls!!!

Why not just ask what people think?? LOL

I like the one at the Dolphin but the one on 2nd road is shit.

Have to agree with Q, the one by the Dolphin roundabout is very good, never had a bad meal, but the sevice could be a lot better

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

When I was over in May, I wandered into the Kiss one afternoon and ordered a pepper steak, the resulting offering was really quite disgusting, all fat and grisle disguised by a heavy pepper sauce. I sent it back, rightly so IMHO, and the manager came over to me and started screaming at me to get out. I offered to pay for the accompanying bottle of water, but he said it was his gift to me. So I will not be a regular customer there again, but the price of the water was OK. :o

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdowns&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/skins/a40.swf&text=I%20Come%20back%20to%20Paradise%20City&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=5&hour=14&minute=30&second=31&x=11&y=135" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdowns</small></center>

good place to try authentic Thai food, at authentic Thai prices, something of a rarity in Pattaya.

So rare that the Thai's only eat at Mcdonalds. ... :rolleyes:

eaten numerous times at dolphin circle, no complaints from me, ok well the steak was a bit ordinary but i figured for the price i knew there wasnt going to be any primo cut of beef delivered., the thai food is quite good though.

Love the panang gai and pad kapow gai there always great value for money... aloh makmak :GrinNod1: The only downside is they can make you wait for the bill sometimes ( or maybe they just dont want your money )