IGNORED

Currency Exchange Rate

I'm flying to Thailand on the 24th of next month. It would be great if it could get above 50 to the £ when I fly out but I have a funny feeling it might be around the 48 baht to the £

£ has been moving slowly up over the past few days.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

£ has been moving slowly up over the past few days.

I've also noticed the very slow but gradual rise of the £ against the baht. it'll be interesting to see if it continues. At the moment the £ is just below the 49 baht mark

I've also noticed the very slow but gradual rise of the £ against the baht. it'll be interesting to see if it continues. At the moment the £ is just below the 49 baht mark

Still heading slowly in the right direction, 48.17 today

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Dropped slightly, probably the dodgy Euro fears! 48.03

RULES

1NQq.gif

If you watch the £ to US dollar, if the £ gains against dollar, it also gains against the baht.

They must be linked somehow.

Funny you should say that, the same situation applies to the A$, if the A$ is up against the US$ the it will be up against the baht as well

A good example of that was before the crash when the A$ was nudging parity with the US$ the A$ was 32.8 and the US$ was around the mid 33 mark. :Question:

:Chokdee:

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Still heading slowly in the right direction 48.39/£ today

RULES

1NQq.gif

if any of you lucky barstewards that live there are passing LK Metro, could you please let me know the exchange rate in the booth opposite champagne agogo please. thats the one i will be usin in august..cheers in advance

They don't often give the best rate there mate. I use the one a few doors to the left of Oasis GoGo just round the corner on Soi Bukao, can't remember the name but it's green!

RULES

1NQq.gif

They don't often give the best rate there mate. I use the one a few doors to the left of Oasis GoGo just round the corner on Soi Bukao, can't remember the name but it's green!

I find the green one best.

I remembered now, its called Kasikorn Bank

kasikorn.jpg

RULES

1NQq.gif

This site give all the Thai bank exchange rates and is updated every minute so you can compare them just enter your own currency at the top.

Bank exchange rates

Al.

I remembered now, its called Kasikorn Bank

kasikorn.jpg

Kasikorn although better then most banks almost always worse then a private exchange booth...

Kasikorn although better then most banks almost always worse then a private exchange booth...

Very true, however the place that BM BigReg mentioned has had a worse £ rate than the Kasikorn booth everytime I checked. Oddly enough it sometimes had a better Aus $ rate, but not everyday! :wacko:

RULES

1NQq.gif

i have used that one before too. thanks for the tip, will give it a look in august. any chance of an example of the difference guys.... :001_Thank_You5:

Edited by BigReg

i have used that one before too. thanks for the tip, will give it a look in august. any chance of an example of the difference guys.... :001_Thank_You5:

Sadly I'm stuck in England typing this so can't give you 'latest score'.

When I'm there I just get in the habit to have a quick look everytime I walk by a kiosk. Then when I need to change up I know which 3 or 4 usually give the best rate and go pick the best one that day.

RULES

1NQq.gif

Softly softly catchee monkeee 48.44/£ today!

Edited by Pepe Le Pew

RULES

1NQq.gif

Still on a slow upward slope 48.61 / £

RULES

1NQq.gif

Very true, however the place that BM BigReg mentioned has had a worse £ rate than the Kasikorn booth everytime I checked. Oddly enough it sometimes had a better Aus $ rate, but not everyday! :wacko:

If it's the same place I used, and I think it is they had a better rate on USD than any of the banks. I exchanged money there numerous times. I am also in the habit of looking at rates every time I pass a booth.

Down today, all last weeks hard work lost 47.73 / £ :unsure:

RULES

1NQq.gif

This site give all the Thai bank exchange rates and is updated every minute so you can compare them just enter your own currency at the top.

Bank exchange rates

Al.

Hi

nice site

a few one:

bangkok bank

bangkok bank

bank of ayudhya

bank of ayudhya

kasikorn bank

kasikorn

siam commercial bank

scb

united overseas bank

uob

48.88/£ today

Lately it has been hitting a Friday high similar to this then dropping back on Monday only to slowly rise again through the week! The moral of the story? Change your cash on Friday afternoons.

RULES

1NQq.gif

48.88/£ today

Lately it has been hitting a Friday high similar to this then dropping back on Monday only to slowly rise again through the week! The moral of the story? Change your cash on Friday afternoons.

Hi Mate

Thanks for the information, will check and change my money on fridays now

Dirty