IGNORED

Best new car buys in LOS

The Sly Fox

If you pay cash and live in Thailand you can register a car (or motorbike) in your name, You will need a Residence Certificate from Immigration.

When I bought my current car it was very easy, the dealer did all the work actually. After paying for the vehicle the dealer asked me to provide a few photocopies and sign a few forms, then the dealer took everything to the vehicle registration office and later brought the book back to me.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

• 3 months later...

dont forget when a car is over 5 years old you have to have it checked out[mot] but its a joke they check your headlights an get a rubbing of the chassis number put it on a form which you hand in with your blue book to get it taxed. think its to stop stolen cars getting old number plates and being driven around

any holes a goal

dont forget when a car is over 5 years old you have to have it checked out[mot] but its a joke they check your headlights an get a rubbing of the chassis number put it on a form which you hand in with your blue book to get it taxed. think its to stop stolen cars getting old number plates and being driven around

Right my car is getting old, I think it's 15 years now, every year when I renew my rego I must have the checks, but never once have they brought anything to my attention. But I do see to it that my car is very well maintained.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Archived