IGNORED

America Hotel Angeles, construction noise

biggles

Hi guys, the America hotel in Ac is having a ten storey addition put onto it. All the rooms on that side have excessive noise, starting at 7am, both from the workers shouting to each other and the actual hammering and banging.

Anyone booking rooms there, specify you dont want to stay in any room numbered 19-24 e.g 119 ,219, 320, 324 etc. 

• 2 weeks later...

You seriously stay there?  Most girls I talk to believe its haunted and would refuse to go there.  For that reason alone, I choose other hotels.  

• 4 weeks later...

I have not met anyone who has stayed there  that would recomend this hotel unless you were hard up also read the travel reviews and nothing of any real worth said about this place I know there are better value hotels in AC eg Lewis Grand,Wild Orchid,Afinity Suites,Savanah, Pacific Breeze  just to name a few.

You seriously stay there?  Most girls I talk to believe its haunted and would refuse to go there.  For that reason alone, I choose other hotels.  

I can confirm this one. It seems that at some time in the past some guy killed a couple of bar girls in the hotel.

I have met 3 girls that will NOT go with any-one that stays there and they even pointed it out to me to tell me the story as we walked past.

True or not... it is something that appears to be be told to all the Pinays in AC and they believe it.

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

go to walkabout or if you want backstreets La terisita is great

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

Stayed at the America hotel for a week last month. No construction noise on the second floor, side opposite construction. A girl at the desk said the new rooms be the same size as the current rooms. Even the ghosts will be new. It's location halfway between Santos/Raymond Street BJ bars and Rio/Nifty's on Perimeter Road make it convenient and the 24hr room service is good.  

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

• 3 weeks later...

So is that why the second question I always get asked is where do you stay? 

I find Walkabout to be excellent value for money when I'm looking for something cheap, clean and comfortable.

• 5 weeks later...

They should knock down the existing rooms and start over while they're at it. Stayed there once (in a pinch) and would not recommend other than if nothing else available…..Staff was good!

• 4 weeks later...

its true, many girls will not step foot inside america hotel,as 2 girls were murdered in there

Having stayed there several times and brought back numerous girls, I recently encountered the first girl who would not go there. She was in her teens, fresh off the farm and superstitous. Other girls are aware of one girl being murdered and chopped up there but come anyway.  

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Archived