Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

pasadena lodge anyone????

vimto66

currently looking for accommodation for my next trip and have taken a likeing to `pasadena lodge` on soi LK Metro.

i noticed the place back in july/aug.

the place is fairly new and they have got a website,rooms are 600bht standard,800 baht superior,and 1200 bht de,luxe.

i was wondering if anybody as stayed here, or if not do they know anybody who has.any info would be apprieciated.

sorry dont know the website address offhand,i just put in `pasadena lodge pattaya`.

vimto.

Had a look in August and liked what I saw. However, seemed noisy due to roadworks nextdoor.

Rooms looked excellent - was told their restaurant was going to open "soon".

Have booked for late December......

hopefully a report on the place is in the offing?have a good trip.............as if you wont. :P

Pattaya Hotels

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed there in oct,place was very good for the price (800 baht) but the only problem was the noise,but if you go out most days,it should not bother you (maybe the noise is not there no more)

tried to book for xmas and was quoted 1 price and 2 days later the price went up.did not book but still good value rooms.

• 5 weeks later...

Just back from here :-(

I booked a delux room - that is, a double sized room at the front of the building, with a balcony.

Room/furniture was great. hotel fine. Clean, well presented. Some reception staff spoke minimal English, which I could see might create a problem.

Noise from the building site was mixed - some days I was woken up at 0730, other days I heard nothing. The new condo block being built is VERY close to the hotel; if a TG on the balcony of the condo next door were to lean over she would be able to give you a bj without much stretching!

WiFi advertised, but only really available in reception, although I could pick up a weak signal in my room on 3rd floor.

No spyhole in door. No security chain on door. No internal telephone system from reception to room. Room very boutiquey - sliding doors to bathroom area acted only like curtains - various TG no like as I could hear them poo-pooing.

Noise from Metro area was loud on party nights, especially when more than one bar was trying to outdo the other. If you want an early night hard luck.

No problems bringing back multiple girls - in fact the male security/reception staff looked most impressed and jealous when he collected 2 id cards on my first night!

Not sure if I would stay there again - probably just due to the noise....

Unfortunately situated almost opposite the noisiest bar this side of 2nd road "Storm"! Just IMHO there are far better values to be had even on the same Soi!

Edited by routeman