IGNORED

Fabio Capello confirmed as........

Mavrick

JM my first choice if he wants it (FA need to make him an Ericsson type offer) if he don't i'd like them to give it to Shearer

I agree DS.For me the perfect partnership,Mourinho no1 and Shearer as his assisstant learning the ropes and groomed for the future.For me only Shearer fits the bill as an English manager you can keep Bruce,Curbishley,Allardyce etc for me and Martin o'Neill has no personality and his teams play shit football,ie Leicester,Celtic,Villa

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• papa_soda

• onourway

• Mavrick

• whitespider - RIP

The england job is a poisoned chalice and the only person who hold a more high pressure job in the world before is Jose

Harry and Psyco will have respect - and believe me if the so-called superstars dont like it, they'll be kicking there fucking heels on the bench

Also lets look how unappetising a prospect being england manager is.......... if we think we can attract superstars i think the FA will be sadly dissapointed

Psyco has a sound knowledge of the youth setup and we need fresh blood

reo-coker, ashley young, matt deryshire, gareth bale, aaron lennon, agbonalhor and co all should get a look in to shake things up seeing as our superstars have failed miserably

Penfold Gareth Bale is Welsh mate and is there youngest ever international goal scorer or debutant

Who was Englands best player in the last World Cup?

IMHO it was Owen Hargreaves.At the time a Bayern Munich player.

Apart from the current world champs Italy, the last 4 world cup winners were Brazil 1994, France 1998, Brazil 2002 & Italy 2006 with the majority of players plying there trade in other leagues other than there own.

May be the likes of Lampard & a few others could do with spending a few seasons abroad to widen the knowledge of the beautifull game?

An article in todays Sun newspaper..(Yes im Quoting myself :) )

Former Brazil boss Carlos Alberto Parreira reckons the crisis in English football would be solved if more of our top players plied their trade abroad. (The Sun)

The man who led the Samba stars to 1994 World Cup glory and is now South Africa chief said: “If the England national team has more players in other big leagues, it’s a benefit. They will get experience. They will develop another way of playing.”

Edited by Kenshi

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Just checked the betting odds

Mourinho very short priced favourite with Capello 2nd.

Shearer about 6th at 14:1

Intersting one - Coppel at 25:1.

Given the fact that the "faves" might not even accpet that might be worth a tenner.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

The word is that the special one is in London for talks with the FA. The special one.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Capello named new England manager Capello the new boss

I can see some of the prima donnas, get dropped he is known for not taking Bullshit or worried about inflated egos.

He'll be sacked before the 2010 World Cup. Being a Real Madrid fan you kinda think this will be good, Capello with his track record will get us somewhere. The problem comes with the road he takes, he is a defensive manager who will defend and counter. No tricks, no champagne football, simple abc football were for the most part of games your team will be defending. He is more boring than Sven and wont offer much more trophy wise as currently England aint good enough to win anything.

You thought Sven was bad, wait to you see this guy in action.

He'll be sacked before the 2010 World Cup. Being a Real Madrid fan you kinda think this will be good, Capello with his track record will get us somewhere. The problem comes with the road he takes, he is a defensive manager who will defend and counter. No tricks, no champagne football, simple abc football were for the most part of games your team will be defending. He is more boring than Sven and wont offer much more trophy wise as currently England aint good enough to win anything.

You thought Sven was bad, wait to you see this guy in action.

Havent seen this game then have u?

Gotta be one of the best matches ive watched.

Tactics spot on.

AC Milan v Barcelona 93/94 European Cup Final

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6BJy2c6Szg

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

IMO probably the best who was gonna say yes. I understand the FA offered it to JM but there was one sticking point.

At the end of the day, defensive or not, he's streaks ahead of the crop of English managers touted.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Good choice IMHO. We have already had a foreign manager so why not another? The fact of the matter is there are no English managers good enough. He has the credentials, I wish him well.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Havent seen this game then have u?

Gotta be one of the best matches ive watched.

Tactics spot on.

AC Milan v Barcelona 93/94 European Cup Final

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6BJy2c6Szg

Thats one game mate. He had a few smashing games for us too but he is too old school. Every player has a position, a role, a duty, he does that and only that. No Gerrard free roaming, no individual displays of brilliance from players. He is a disciplinarian you do what he says or your out of the team. He will bring you results, but for 90% of your games you will be disappointed with the performance imo.

Its all good now but wait and see....