IGNORED

Fabio Capello confirmed as........

Mavrick

I reckon McClaren will get the sack , but who will the next England Manager ??

Capello named new England manager Capello the new boss

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• papa_soda

• onourway

• Mavrick

• whitespider - RIP

if i was the manager, i'll have jay & nikki - 2nd in command! they'll whip the boys into shape! :D

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Shearer wants the job & personally speaking I would be happy for him to have a go, after all Klinsman, Van Basten & Bilic have all proven that successful international ex players can make the transition to International Management.

FA needs a major restructure & that should start be turfing that twat Mclaren out my 08.31 BST tomorrow morning (the meeting starts at 08.30 5555)

Shearer wants the job & personally speaking I would be happy for him to have a go, after all Klinsman, Van Basten & Bilic have all proven that successful international ex players can make the transition to International Management.

FA needs a major restructure & that should start be turfing that twat Mclaren out my 08.31 BST tomorrow morning (the meeting starts at 08.30 5555)

DS, Good point about Shearer and I've added him to the poll, thanks.

I voted for Deadman as the I believe the next manager is going to be Stuart Pearce

I believe in what Dirty said, Old players who still know about the game. If not Stuart then I would say Alan Shearer

However I'm very worried as Steve Bruce still hasn't signed a contract yet, (Lets hope for all our sakes he signs that as soon as possible).

A very upset Wil

I voted for Shearer, I may be a bit biased though, being a newcastle fan :P

You must be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Sometimes easier said than done ~ Me and everyone I know

McClaren axed Sacked McClaren

mourinho for me .no to shearer.

JM my first choice if he wants it (FA need to make him an Ericsson type offer) if he don't i'd like them to give it to Shearer

O'Neil, best by a long shot

I like Martin O'Neill, but think he may be over rated. What a lot of people don't realise is that Graeme Souness has won the same amount trophies as O'Neill and how many would want him for the job?

Mourinho is the safe all be it expensive choice as that would appease the fans. Don't think they have the balls to give it to Shearer.

I think a very understimated person is Redknapp. Done wonders with Pompey, a great man manager and tactically very good and he is his own man. The last bit will count against him however.

O'Neil, best by a long shot

He would be as bad or worse than Mclaren. He does'nt have a clue about tactics and can not change a game. Look at his teams.

LONG BALL

LONG BALL

LONG BALL

LONG BALL

Trust me he is shit and is at his level right now with Villa.

I think a very understimated person is Redknapp. Done wonders with Pompey, a great man manager and tactically very good and he is his own man. The last bit will count against him however.

AGREED with Stuart Pearce as his number 2

My other would be Guss Hidink and ottmar hitzfeld but he's a german and i know the fans would'nt like it which is the same with O'Neil him being a Ex Smelltic manager

And another thing!!!!

Mclaren has a massive ego. Why the fuck is he holding a press conf in the next 40 mins??? Why can't he just keep his head down and close the door behide him and jump on a plane and go on holiday for a month like most do.

His biggest problem was his ego, he has a lot of people behind the camera telling him what to say, all paid for the the FA of course, as if you look at his interviews they are like poloticians, they never answer the question because they have a preplanned answer already. Like last night when he was asked if he would walk.

I think there was something that proves this last night.........................the fact he used an umberlla when he was on the touchline. Has anyone ever seen that before?? It proved he was more intrested in HIMSELF rather than the team.

And another thing he will walk away with £2 million(ish) in his hands for being SACKED!!! Fucking wrong!!

Thank fuck for Pattaya, Mongering, Bar Girls, Soi 6 & Lesbian romps... thats how i am gonna be spending next summer, fuck Euro2008!!!

Thank fuck for Pattaya, Mongering, Bar Girls, Soi 6 & Lesbian romps... thats how i am gonna be spending next summer, fuck Euro2008!!!

There's gonna be some sort of home nations competition. But i'll watch it with you out there if you want :P

Straight off the bat he has a manufactured reply!!!!

I hate the cunt

All he's doing is a PR exercise for a new job!!!!

really doing a great job of earning his 2 million quid pay off isn't he...

really doing a great job of earning his 2 million quid pay off isn't he...

YES and it's getting up my nose!!!

"Don't slag anyone because it looks bad to futrure emplyers, don't slag the players incas ethey stop me geting a furture job" Even though the players have to take a lot of responsability in what happened last night!!

I would quite fancy Shearer but its an emotional choice as per Keegan and to a certain degree Hoddle.

I think they made a mistake insisting on an "Englishman" last time around and will be more open minded this time.

Don't fancy that much on the poll, the Chosen one and Wenger would be good appointments MAYBE.

I reckon Id bite the bullet and go for the Dutch Guy they should have got last time - was it Van Gaal, can't remember.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

YES and it's getting up my nose!!!

"Don't slag anyone because it looks bad to futrure emplyers, don't slag the players incas ethey stop me geting a furture job" Even though the players have to take a lot of responsability in what happened last night!!

I turned it off, can't be arsed to listen to his PR machine bollocks, he got the job as a fucking mistake & ball ups by the FA & served up crap ever since.

Thank fuck he'll be forgotten by tomorrow..

I would quite fancy Shearer but its an emotional choice as per Keegan and to a certain degree Hoddle.

I think they made a mistake insisting on an "Englishman" last time around and will be more open minded this time.

Don't fancy that much on the poll, the Chosen one and Wenger would be good appointments MAYBE.

I reckon Id bite the bullet and go for the Dutch Guy they should have got last time - was it Van Gaal, can't remember.

They wanted a Brazilian in Phil Scolari the last time mate, Mclaren was a panic buy after the press plotted up outside Scolaris house and put the shits up his wife after he had accepted the job, so he phoned them and basicaly said,"fuck off i aint putting up with that shit from the press"

Fergie and Wenger would not go near if with a barge pole. Wengers next job will be the French national coach.

Vaan Gall is a total utter prick but would take the job but he would not be that good for them.

I can't make my mind up about Shearer...................could be great could be a disaster.

They wanted a Brazilian in Phil Scolari the last time mate, Mclaren was a panic buy after the press plotted up outside Scolaris house and put the shits up his wife after he had accepted the job, so he phoned them and basicaly said,"fuck off i aint putting up with that shit from the press"

Fergie and Wenger would not go near if with a barge pole. Wengers next job will be the French national coach.

Vaan Gall is a total utter prick but would take the job but he would not be that good for them.

I can't make my mind up about Shearer...................could be great could be a disaster.

Absolute disgrace last night. Even after getting help from Israel, they still couldn't finish the job. Lets face facts...England as a whole are so over-rated its untrue. A bunch of overpaid individuals with complete muppets at the helm, both in the mangerial position and in the board. I would get rid of the lot and start blooding the U21s in time for World Cup qualifiers.