IGNORED

New cheap apartment for rent

farangatang

A thai friend has told me about a brand new fully furnished 30sqm 3rd floor apartment with Queen ensemble, bed linen, twin bedside drawers, wardrobe, chest of drawers, large remote TV with sophon cable, large comfortable sofa, office desk, wi-fi, big bathroom with hot shower, big balcony/kitchen with fan & cool sea breezes, secure undercover parking in quite area near Pattaya Nua just a short walk from regular baht buses to the beach & nightlife etc. l was told the're asking from only 5,000baht/month plus water, elect & sophon. lf u know of anyone interested email ********************** :D

Edited by Internationalhardman
Removing contact details

Pattaya Nua is a good area to house/apartment hunt.

Nice 3 bed fully furnished houses from 10-15k.

We had a HUGE 4 bed 3 bath for 20k and he was prepared to drop to 18k to keep us.

Its not actually true to say its on the baht bus route. They DO go up and dowd Pattaya Nua from Sukh to Dolphin but they are very infrequent.

However its a lot closer than East Pattaya and generally cheaper. FAR easier for getting home at night.

In general tho' few houses/apartments in Nua have pools (not even shared ones) which is one reason for the low cost but if you can live with that it's a great place to live.

Close enough but far enough.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

it is less than half a km from he Pattay Nua bus station but not in east pattaya, on the Pattaya side of Suhkamvit rd. Won't let me upload pics, write to my email & l will send them to u. ********************

You need pictures mate. I will be looking for summit like this soon enough but i wont go near it unless i see pictures as i don't want to turn up and it's a shit hole because it's embarrassing for me and the agent when i turn about and walk out right away.

it is less than half a km from he Pattay Nua bus station but not in east pattaya, on the Pattaya side of Suhkamvit rd. Won't let me upload pics, write to my email & l will send them to u. ******************
Removing contact details

it is less than half a km from he Pattay Nua bus station but not in east pattaya, on the Pattaya side of Suhkamvit rd. Won't let me upload pics, write to my email & l will send them to u. *********************

i have send an email and hope to get an answer

Removing contact details

Sorry guys, been told a farang seen it here & signed a 3 month lease. Will post here if l hear of another same becoming available

• 2 months later...

l have just found out that this appartment will become vacant & available again from 1st March '08. lt is a brand new fully furnished 30sqm 3rd floor apartment with Queen ensemble, bed linen, twin bedside drawers, wardrobe, chest of drawers, large remote TV with sophon cable, large comfortable sofa, office desk, wi-fi, big bathroom with hot shower, big balcony/kitchen with new fridge & cooker, secure undercover parking in quite area near Pattaya Nua just a short walk from regular baht buses to the beach & nightlife etc. l was told the're asking from only 5,000baht/month plus water, elect & sophon. lf u know of anyone interested email [email protected] for pics etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Still no pics thought ? (refer earlier comments by members) ........

Save everyone time and effort by POSTING PICS >................................................

ok, sorry guys, here are some pics. The apartment will be available for occupation from the first week of March. lf interested please phone *********** or email me ************* You can inspect it anytime at short notice. - Cheers :D

post-10836-1203394884_thumbjpg

Removing contact details

Yes, it is still available, it is in the North Pattaya area, here is another pic. email me if ur interested *******************

Removing contact details

the pic again :-

ok, it wont let me add a pic, to see it go to *************************

Removing Link