IGNORED

majestic suites

shadyacres29

could any b/ms tell me if i,m able to check in at 7 or 8ish in the morning?don,t wanna be hanging around with luggage and stuff after the 14 hour flight.

please help

could any b/ms tell me if i,m able to check in at 7 or 8ish in the morning?don,t wanna be hanging around with luggage and stuff after the 14 hour flight.

please help

they will probably charge you for a full day if you check in at 8am since check in is at 12pm, or maybe half a day.

hi mate,

i have the same problem im in bkk at 5.30 am and booked also in majestic.

i send them a mail with the question if it was possible to check in early.

i could check in at 7 or 8 but needed to book one more day.

or have to wait till 10 am and then they going to check if there is already a room free then i didnt need to book one more day.

hope this helps u mate.

thanks for the response chaps,not what i was looking for though. rememebearriving in khao san road on last visit at 7am stepped out the cab into the concrete Jungle and was pestered from the word go,tuk tuks taxis suits you name it!

was hoping to avoid this problem with an early check in a little nap and then bam off we go:)

guess i could always have a beer or 3 in the sois???

thanks for the response chaps,not what i was looking for though. rememebearriving in khao san road on last visit at 7am stepped out the cab into the concrete jungle and was pestered from the word go,tuk tuks taxis suits you name it!

was hoping to avoid this problem with an early check in a little nap and then bam off we go:)

guess i could always have a beer or 3 in the sois???

I send an email to this adress: [email protected]

got reply the day after this was the reply

John,

Thank you for your email.

We have put in a request for an early check-in. It shall be subjected to availability upon arrival.

Thanking you for your kind understanding.

Have a pleasant flight to Bangkok.

Best regards,

Anand

General Manager

I had the opposite problem at Majestic Suites - late arrival - emailed same guy - no problems - had to change it to regular check in and again no problems. If nothing else - you can grab a bite to eat in the lobby restaurant and have a cold one or three there too

please help

I checked in at 8.00am in June with no extra charge. e-mail Annand the manager.

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

Even if they don't have an empty room that they can let you use to check in early you could still leave your bags there and wander off. After all that flying why don't you treat yourself to a nice relaxing fullbody massage, no doubt with a happy ending, then a bite to eat and then a slow stroll back to the hotel.

Alternatively, I am sure the Eden Club could keep you amused for a couple of hours...now there's a nice thought :ThankGod1:

Edited by DJCBrixton

I checked in at 8.00am in June with no extra charge. e-mail Annand the manager.

Same, same - they were very accomodating on my recent stay. However you're always going to be at the mercy of room availability, etc.