IGNORED

Gifts For St. Valentines Day (Thursday 14 February 2013)

simonb

Hi All

It's Valentine Day on Thursday 14 February 2013 !!

Don't disappoint your loved one (or make her lose face), by not giving her a Valentine gift or two !!

Isan Flowers invites you to Order your Valentine Flowers & Gifts (Roses, Soft Toys, Balloons, Chocolates, etc) at ...

- one of our websites BEFORE TUESDAY 12 FEBRUARY (our web order deadline date), from the comfort of your computer or tablet
EITHER .. www.isanflowers.com
OR .. www.roses-to-pattaya.com

- OR ... you can come to our Isan Flowers Shop (opposite Soi 31 on Pattaya 3rd Road, about 350m from South Pattaya Road, map)

We sell Chinese (big, luxury) Roses for St Valentine's Day, rather than the Thai Roses sold by street stalls and people going round all the bars. The Chinese Roses are more expensive than Thai Roses, but are much bigger and more impressive. Because Thai ladies all know and can see the difference, they are the best choice for Valentines Day.

NOTE:
- We have needed to temporarily increase (until 16 February) the prices of Rose & Lily products because we always buy fresh flowers from our suppliers and the wholesale price of Roses from Thailand flower wholesalers rises dramatically at this time of year (supply and demand for St Valentine's Day!).
- We have temporarily removed some of our usual products (Flower Baskets, Plants, Garlands, Wreaths, Cakes, Boxed Chocolates, Gift Baskets, Money, Cookies, Candy, Fruit) because we will not be able to supply them 11-15 February.
- We can only deliver to Pattaya and surrounding areas (delivery map page) - We cannot arrange delivery to other parts of Thailand.

Happy to answer any questions here (I will not be in the shop myself, because I am based in the UK, helping our staff manage web orders and e-mails).

If you visit our shop, Rin, Ball and our team will take care of you

We hope to serve you as our valued customers.

simonb

12_fresh_red_chinese_rose_bouquet_in_tall_presentation_box - For Forum.jpg 21 Fresh Red and White Chinese Roses with Greens in Vase - For Forum.jpg Example fabric heart - For Forum.gif Floating Foil Balloon - I Love You Rose Heart extra.jpg Red_bouquet_of_12_Ferrero_Rocher_chocolates -  For Forum.jpg Cream_Bear_soft_toy_M - For Forum.jpg

Isan Flowers - Pattaya's Flower, Balloon & Gift Service - Please Tell Your Friends

Archived