IGNORED

the vault

shadyacres29

I,m stayin in the vault for a couple of weeks in early january,i,ve booked one of the long rooms and was wondering if they have a balcony or at least a window! i stayed in Patong beach guesthouse in april and became severely nocturnal with no natural sunlight coming through the windows. i,ve heard michael the owner is well friendly with some well appreciated advice for first time visitors. please help?

I have stayed at the Vault many times and I have some good news......and some bad news!!

Good news.......Great hotel and great owner! I known Mike for a while and he will make your stay very pleasurable! The rooms, IMHO, are some of the best in Pattaya for what you spend. Be sure to check out the Penthouse rooms, their AWESOME!!

Bad news.....most of the Long rooms do not have a balcony or window!

I will see you in January, as I hang around the hotel.......whether or not I book a room or not. More than likely, I will have a room booked though. I usually rent a Condo in Naklua, but have been renting rooms at the Vault as a second room.....since its close to Walking Street and for the purposes of short times.

Mr Pimp

aka "Mrrobj" :D

I,m stayin in the vault for a couple of weeks in early january,i,ve booked one of the long rooms and was wondering if they have a balcony or at least a window! i stayed in patong beach guesthouse in april and became severely nocturnal with no natural sunlight coming through the windows. i,ve heard michael the owner is well friendly with some well appreciated advice for first time visitors. please help?

nice one mr. yeah bit of bad news about the window,may try and request a room with one if there is one?

shall be staying there from the 5th so if your about we,l have a beer or 2.

been to Pattaya 6 times never stayed any where other than the white house but this place sounds kinda intriguing...think Ill look into it...

Mrrobj, or anyone. How difficult Is It getting across 2nd Road from there, I know you rent ZX11's, lol, but I won't do that. Is It very hard to get across that Road right In front?. Especially at night with a few drinks In me :D , I also like the Penthouse Room, Seems pretty Cool, Thanx.

Mrrobj, or anyone. How difficult Is It getting across 2nd Road from there, I know you rent ZX11's, lol, but I won't do that. Is It very hard to get across that Road right In front?. Especially at night with a few drinks In me :D , I also like the Penthouse Room, Seems pretty Cool, Thanx.

It is right on second road directly across from the Marine beer bar alley. I like the location. The owner is a cool guy, place is guest friendly, rooms are nice and internet access is best in the area. When I'm not staying there I stop by and sit in the lobby with my notebook for internet access. Mike doesn't mind.

Yeah Mike the owner sound's really Cool, but was just wondering how to get across 2nd Road from there Safely :YeahThat1: . To much a hassle or pretty good or nice getting across there, maybe getting a Taxi from there, but how?. It's on the side of the street than like Secrets Right?.

Seems like I need to rent a scooter somehow maybe, but don't have an International DL, Havn't even looked It up honestly. Maybe not a good idea for me who's never been there :Drunk1:

• 2 weeks later...

im also staying in the vault come third week of jan how far past soi 16 is it .....what sides it on can anyone give me a good direction 4 the taxi driver dont want to end up going around in circles , will be doing a lot of that later when im well oiled ...thanx

i`ll be there also,guys if you up for a beer or two,fith trip of 2007,so looking to end it on a high,and take the first one of 2008 in,i arrive 25th dec,cheerz

pattaya loves me long time

Doesn't seem to popular I guess, was hopping for more Info also on It, especially on getting around from there, pretty good or hard getting around especially for someone new.

Doesn't seem to popular I guess, was hopping for more Info also on It, especially on getting around from there, pretty good or hard getting around especially for someone new.

I stayed there a couple years ago and like everyone says Mike is an okay guy and the place

was very clean ect..

Crossing that road is not going to be easy and you may need to sprint sometimes to avoid a

long wait for an opening.Are you handicapped?

One other note, noise from the road and in the rear of the place were dogs and roosters that

were going at it throughout the night....I didn't sleep well there at all and have found 1200 baht

for the long room...well, I can do better in places like Soi LK Metro.

good luck

I just spent 2 weeks there in November. I had a Penthouse Suite. Fantastic. The girls loved it. I found it hard to get them to leave. The staff is great and Mike is the best host you could ask for. The laundry is only 400 bht for your whole stay. The penthouse's have washer and dryers in them if you wish to do your own. Mike has lived in Pattay for 9 years and knows it well. The Monger Family atmosphere is great. We would all go out and hit the gogo's together.

We would sit out front during the day and watch the girls returning from the night or waking up for the day. A lot of the girls live around the area. We would pull them off the balconies, off the street and even off the baht bus. I loved it. I recommend staying there and will return in February for 3-4 weeks.

Walking Street is only a 3-4 minute walk away.

Yeah the Penthouse looks sweet and no not handicapped at all, depending how much I drink I guess :P I also like the L.K. Metro area to It seems.

Yeah the Penthouse looks sweet and no not handicapped at all, depending how much I drink I guess :Hair_Out1: I also like the L.K. Metro area to It seems.

I've stayed at the vault many times. Never had a problem with the road. i've had people walk into me while i was on a taxi bike though. knocked the bike over and everthing! if you want a room with a balcony, just email the owner from the website and ask if anything is available. if he can help you out he will.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey LongTime, you've stayed there at the Penthouse? No lil Roosters or Dog's barking, LoL. Hope So. and Was It too much a prob. getting the chick's to leave :D

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed there in Nov - 2007 and had a great time. The long rooms are very nice size with everything you need. Yes there is some noise but if you close the bathroom door and the shower vent. You can reduce the noise. I played my I-pod though the stereo and it seemed to do the trick. Mike the owner is a nice guy who will try to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

229641-228.jpg

The Long Room with a Balcony.

229641-229.jpg

Hanging out front here was fun with the group of guys I stayed with here during my stay.

The street is very easy to cross, but you always have to pay attention no matter where you are in Pattaya.

Edited by RRRushhh

• 1 month later...

Hey all, looking to stay in the vault when I come in June. Do any of you know if the penthouse rooms have a balcony also? It's not really going to effect my decision...just wondering really. Also wondering about the computers in the rooms. I'm not going to have a laptop with me and was wondering if the ones that are in the rooms have antivirus programs etc.