IGNORED

Need Clarification on a Policy

rockhard

Why would anyone post pictures here unless there is a policy in place regarding feedback on those pictures?

Why would anyone post pictures here unless there is a policy in place regarding feedback on those pictures?

if you looked you'd find there is already one in place :P

That's cool. So I guess the question is: Why isn't the rule enforced?

Point 2 - refer me oh grand wizard to that policy. Then we will separate the wheat from the crap.

I was busy searching the Pattaya Talk Forum for their guidelines - so far unable to see them.

The gist of their policy is that unless you have some positive comment on a member's picture - keep your fat mouth shut.

Edited by rockhard

That's cool. So I guess the question is: Why isn't the rule enforced?

Point 2 - refer me oh grand wizard to that policy. Then we will separate the wheat from the crap.

I was busy searching the Pattaya Talk Forum for their guidelines - so far unable to see them.

The gist of their policy is that unless you have some positive comment on a member's picture - keep your fat mouth shut.

Because it was only put up there 1 hour ago -_-

Open "Help" >> Search For: >>> Rules>>>>> returned

Sorry, we could not find any help topics that matched your search criteria, please try again

Ok. Yes Sexy Beast we see the new policy pinned. I do believe this will ensure some civility on the board while ensuring a safe environment for newbies to post pictures of "Last Night's Love" all rights reserved.

If newbies know that they can't be attacked for posting pictures maybe they will feel more comfortable doing it.

Big big help. Many Thanks

I trust that any disparaging comments related to "Little Dale" are exempted from these rules?? ;)

Don_t_Give.jpg

I trust that any disparaging comments related to "Little Dale" are exempted from these rules?? ;)

I trust you if you trust me :closedeyes: 281923288_d479b3d3a1.jpg

x y z

Edited by rockhard

Rockhard,

You seem a bit uptight in some of the message I've seen from you...are you ok? Been a bit down or feeling harassed?

Volsfan - what you may or may not know is that 2 days ago I (innocently & naively) posted a picture of one of my ex-girlfriends. Before you could say boo several members weighed in giving her a certain amount of stars.

I found this behaviour so outrageous that it took my breath away. I really did become outraged & of course due to their ill-mannered behaviour felt I had no choice but to take the picture down.

So going forward if a similar situation were to happen I would lobby hard to get the member banned irregardless if they are a member of admin or not.

So I am sure it is all quite funny to you - to me it was quire serious.

This is a punter's board. I can't believe you would knowingly post a picture on such a board and not expect such a reaction.

Take a deep breath and get a grip.

sheeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"how do you expect others to treat you any different than you are treating them?"

I don't care if you blow me or not Braveheart, I'm still not going to blow you! :P

This is how I feel about guys who don't like my photography.........

H1425.JPG

~Sa-teef

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

"how do you expect others to treat you any different than you are treating them?"

I don't care if you blow me or not Braveheart, I'm still not going to blow you! :P

This is how I feel about guys who don't like my photography.........

H1425.JPG

~Sa-teef

How can anyone not like your photos :P

:001_XMas: steve :P