Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mercure Hotel - anyone tried it?

Guest Harlequin

Guest Harlequin

I'm thinking of booking the Mercure hotel on Soi15 for 4 or 5 nights in early December - I can get the rooms at about 1700-1800 per night - but wondering how girl friendly it is and/or what the joiner fee is? Also, if I book for twin occupancy will they still charge me for a joiner?

Any inputs gratefully received.

Stayed there for 2 weeks, just got back. They now have a joiner fee of 500THB. As of Feb 01 this year. Still a good place to stay in my opinion. A bit off the beaten path but no problems as they have tpt for you to second road. They do look after their guests and the security is great. Excellent pool and other amenities. Hope this helps.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Actually you are only 5 minutes walk to soi Post office trough the new shopping center "Avenue" using the backside entrance. Normally if you book a double room you don't need to pay the joiner of 500 bahts, i ask last month the joiner fee.

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent place... I enjoyed my stay there a lot and would probably stay there again next time even with the 500 Baht joiners fee. I felt at home they and they do really take care of their guest.

I'm thinking of booking the Mercure hotel on Soi15 for 4 or 5 nights in early December - I can get the rooms at about 1700-1800 per night - but wondering how girl friendly it is and/or what the joiner fee is? Also, if I book for twin occupancy will they still charge me for a joiner?

Any inputs gratefully received.

Pattaya Bay Resort.. right next door to Mercure, cheaper, no joiner fee & monger friendly

Stayed in Mercure for 2 weeks. I believe that if you book as a double they will not charge the joiner fee. Don't quote me on this but that is what I think. Sorry can't be more help. An excellent hotel though. Cheers

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.