Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Come on Russia

Siam Sam

England should be in the top 4 with players they've got but as long a the Sun keeps licking their arse they will under achieve. It's a big joke when the come down hits the papers. Again. again.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Siam Sam

• onourway

• Mavrick

• splitpin

The words "world class" are used too often in football for my liking but Mister Lampard is truley world class and could walk into any team in the world.

The WHOLE England team are knickers as a unit the only player that has realy impressed me over the last 8 years with his england performances is David Beckham, if the whole England team had the heart he does for his nation England would be a dead cert for a semi final at every tourney.

Shuggy is gay. :D

England have had the players for many years now, so why haven't we achieved?

I would lay the blame at the feet of Sven for our recent failures in touraments, he was out thought tactically by several including Big Phil with Brazil & Portugal. Sven loves his 4-4-2 and although he tried the diamond midfield, he wasn't able to think like a worldclass manager, he had success in Italy after Lazio threw millions to him to build a squad, kinda like Taksin is doing now with Citeee.

Sadly after getting rid of Sven, the FA decided to replace him with his understudy, who isn't any brighter or more suited to modern management challenges... expect much of the same (yawn) until the FA grow some balls and do something positive for once...

England have had the players for many years now, so why haven't we achieved?

I would lay the blame at the feet of Sven for our recent failures in touraments, he was out thought tactically by several including Big Phil with Brazil & Portugal. Sven loves his 4-4-2 and although he tried the diamond midfield, he wasn't able to think like a worldclass manager, he had success in Italy after Lazio threw millions to him to build a squad, kinda like Taksin is doing now with Citeee.

Sadly after getting rid of Sven, the FA decided to replace him with his understudy, who isn't any brighter or more suited to modern management challenges... expect much of the same (yawn) until the FA grow some balls and do something positive for once...

I agree, but sometimes i think we all forget that the England managers job is a very hot potato. We all know what happned with Big Phil. He was about to sign till his wide phoned him in a mess because there were 50 pressmen outside the house which he and she were not used to so the FA flapped and took on dickface Mclaren.

The question is....................who else would take it that could improve the team because the England team picks itself so it's mort e motivator they need with a cleverly picked back team. I personaly think Stuart Pearce would be good as he is an England man through and through.

Edited by Q

I agree, but sometimes i think we all forget that the England managers job is a very hot potato. We all know what happned with Big Phil. He was about to sign till his wide phoned him in a mess because there were 50 pressmen outside the house which he and she were not used to so the FA flapped and took on dickface Mclaren.

The question is....................who else would take it that could improve the team because the England team picks itself so it's mort e motivator they need with a cleverly picked back team. I personaly think Stuart Pearce would be good as he is an England man through and through.

Not sure about Psycho for the Manager role... maybe assistant

No doubt he's 100% England through n through but, tactically ability, really doubt he could live with the best of the best (which is what England need)

I'd Jose to take it but, he's not interested in International management now & said he would only ever lead Portugal, let's see what happens in the next 1-15 years on that one...

Not sure about Psycho for the Manager role... maybe assistant

No doubt he's 100% England through n through but, tactically ability, really doubt he could live with the best of the best (which is what England need)

I'd Jose to take it but, he's not interested in International management now & said he would only ever lead Portugal, let's see what happens in the next 1-15 years on that one...

I know what you mean about Psycho but thats why i said "with a cleverly picked back team"

At the end of the day managers don't want the job ebcause of the fucking press, you have no life. The only reason erection took it was because of the stupid money they threw at him.

But Mclaren is there for at least till after next summer...............

I know what you mean about Psycho but thats why i said "with a cleverly picked back team"

At the end of the day managers don't want the job ebcause of the fucking press, you have no life. The only reason erection took it was because of the stupid money they threw at him.

But Mclaren is there for at least till after next summer...............

Agreed about the press making the England managers job hell for most candidates, but as the saying goes, you get the press you deserve.. if less people brought certain newspapers (we wont start that one again) then the press would have less interest in sensationalist journalism but, don't see that happening anytime soon...

Agreed about the press making the England managers job hell for most candidates, but as the saying goes, you get the press you deserve.. if less people brought certain newspapers (we wont start that one again) then the press would have less interest in sensationalist journalism but, don't see that happening anytime soon...

It wont.

Not quaifying could have been a good thing as it might have given the FA and players the kick up the arse they needed and it would have got rid of Mclaren.

It wont.

Not quaifying could have been a good thing as it might have given the FA and players the kick up the arse they needed and it would have got rid of Mclaren.

If the FA had any balls, they would replace Maclaren regardless England qualify or not [but the FA isn't know for being bold so expect the same old, same old until Maclaren is hung out in the tabloids which seems to be the only thing which ever forces anyone to act and that's not usually the FA]...

I agree with Pscho becoming the England manager in the future when he has gained more experience as he is as patriotic as anyone out there & would command the respect of all the players. I really hoped that they offered the job to Big Sam Allerdyce instead of Maclaren as he's proved he can work without huge cash injections & still tough it out in one of the hardest leagues in the world & what has Steve Maclaren ever done? IMHO.

It is also true that the press are too quick to crusify any England Manager on one poor result. They should leave well alone during tournaments & stay well away from their personal lives.

It's a pity about Owen & Rooney being out for the Croatia game, but we still have the fire power to put Croatia in their place.

Blunt...

:o

So many women, so little time!!!

Psycho as manager?

1 step forward 2 steps back IMHO.

Alex Ferguson, Mourinihio, Arsen Wenger or Phil Scolari would be the choice for a winning England team.

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Psycho as manager?

1 step forward 2 steps back IMHO.

Alex Ferguson, Mourinihio, Arsen Wenger or Phil Scolari would be the choice for a winning England team.

What England lack is motivation, and there is no better motivator than him for England. The team picks itself all he would need is a good coaching staff to make the correct tweaks. The players would die for him but for Mclaren and Sven they have no respect for them.

What England lack is motivation, and there is no better motivator than him for England. The team picks itself all he would need is a good coaching staff to make the correct tweaks. The players would die for him but for Mclaren and Sven they have no respect for them.

Psycho & Venables?

Psycho & Fergie..Could be a dream ticket..

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Psycho & Venables?

Psycho & Fergie..Could be a dream ticket..

Forget Fergie Vengers and Morhinio.

Venables could be ok, but what is his post right now exactly? The current form is awfull and he is part of that team so he has to shoulder some blame.

Is it just me or does anyone else HATE the way Mclaren has the false cheezy smile on his face when the cameras are on

Yeah, there and the Falklands are the most boring places i have been in the Navy.

New York New York was about as good as it got but still a dive. And there was that big pub that look round from outside, cant remember the name but i would guess it's a weatherspoons now.

Edited for fear of getting banned.

:D

Good luck to England, I hope qualify we need something to smile about.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Good luck to England, I hope qualify we need something to smile about.

Qualify & Sack Maclaren, that will give me something to smile about :D

Qualify & Sack Maclaren, that will give me something to smile about :D

I agree, but I think that will happen anyway.

England to win 2-0 win the group and qualify easy, go on to win Euro 2008 by beating the Germans 4-2, McClaren to get Knighthood, and the job for life. :Party1:

England to win 2-0 win the group and qualify easy, go on to win Euro 2008 by beating the Germans 4-2, McClaren to get Knighthood, and the job for life. :P

:P

I am not sure what alcoholic medication your on, but could you send me a crate. its obviously some seriously strong stuff.

:Party1::P

Chill out and enjoy life

England to win 2-0 win the group and qualify easy, go on to win Euro 2008 by beating the Germans 4-2, McClaren to get Knighthood, and the job for life. :P

Are you Steve Maclaren's dad? :Party1:

England to win 2-0 win the group and qualify easy, go on to win Euro 2008 by beating the Germans 4-2, McClaren to get Knighthood, and the job for life. :Party1:

McClaren, will get the sacked even if we qualify tonight.

The game tonight is no push over lads this ios a good football team England are playing. I think it might have been better if England HAD TO WIN because then the onus is getting goals rather than not conceading goals.

I do think England will win but can't predict the score because it could be 1-0 or 4-2, it's one of those games.