IGNORED

Udon & Khon Kaen

Going north to a village out of Udon. Before I get there I will be looking for some fun. 

Do they have an entertainment or Go Go's area's in Udon and khon Kaen ?

Looking for guess friendly hotels close by under 1500/bt. Can you help us out ?

Any information would be helpful.

• 3 weeks later...

Soi Farang has a few bars with one or two nice birds in,there's the 'yellow bird' nightclub which is full of mainly younger chicks,the night market eating area is FULL of poontang,some of whom will be looking to meet a farang.

B and B's I've stayed in are 'at home@Udon' and 'The irish clock' both around the 1000 baht per night mark.Decent air con rooms with tv and shower,flushing WC and washbasin.

Udon City has many expats living there has plenty of places to eat,drink,shop,sightsee and there's loads of lovely women around in the shopping plaza.

Udon has the most action. Nong Khai is nicest place to stay in. 

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Udon has the most action. Nong Khai is nicest place to stay in. 

If you get to NK, you might as well check out Vientiane. I haven't been in years. Word has it that the nightlife is picking up.

If you get to NK, you might as well check out Vientiane. I haven't been in years. Word has it that the nightlife is picking up.

Might well be over there by the end of this month. If so I'll do a TR for the forum.

• 2 months later...

@Home in Udon is OK. It's in the thick of all the action. I have also stayed at Kitlada, a new hotel outside of town. If you have your own wheels its great for the price (700/800 baht) whereas @Home should be around 590 baht.

wait a minute here lol... the Pullman hotel in Khon Kaen has a nightclub downstairs consisting of Khon Kaen's hottest working girls and nude karoke as well... get a room one night at the pullman 70 us for a hotel that would cost 200-300 in states and get a gal from downstairs they will go to your room... enjoy... tell us the outcome... also a gogo style bar at the khon kaen hotel... for cheaper hotels check out the Charoen Thani can get it on Agoda for under 1500... Orchid is good too and I think only 650 via their website...

wait a minute here lol... the Pullman Hotel in Khon Kaen has a nightclub downstairs consisting of Khon Kaen's hottest working girls and nude karoke as well... get a room one night at the pullman 70 us for a hotel that would cost 200-300 in states and get a gal from downstairs they will go to your room... enjoy... tell us the outcome... also a gogo style bar at the khon kaen hotel... for cheaper hotels check out the Charoen Thani can get it on agoda for under 1500... Orchid is good too and I think only 650 via their website...

Have you been to KK and stayed at the Pullman before? I'm still not convinced its worth deviation from Udon ;)

Have you been to KK and stayed at the Pullman before? I'm still not convinced its worth deviation from Udon ;)

It's not, Udon is probably the best mongering place in Isan, certainly in upper Isan anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not, Udon is probably the best mongering place in Isan, certainly in upper Isan anyway.

Spent time in most Issan cities over many years and I have to agree that Udon has the most opertunities of all the ones I have seen.  Some either don`t have any places or they are very well hidden, Udon is upfront and entertaining but still nothing like Pattaya - but then where is????

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Right, I also spent time in upper Isan, UT, NK, KK, Muk, these places are best, in that order. I'm not so clued up on lower Isan - Surin, Srisaket, Ubon. But Thailand - you can get your leg over anywhere. True, no place like Patts

Archived