Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

KSR (style) Honda

BadWingman

Can you get KTMs out there?

Try this guy....www.speedshopthailand.com/

KTM Specials
2012 KTM 250SX-F – PRICE: 293,000 THB
2012 KTM 350SX-F - PRICE: 314,000 THB
2012 KTM 450SX-F - PRICE: 322,000 THB
2012 KTM 250XC - PRICE: 305,000 THB
2012 KTM 300XC - PRICE: 330,000 THB
2012 KTM 250XC-F - PRICE: 319,000 THB

All prices are ready to ride here in  ThailandPlease email or call for more information

Can you get KTMs out there?

Yes. A few Duke 200s on the roads. Mityon on the corner of 3rd rd and Pattaya tai had a Duke 690 in stock but it had disappeared last time I went there.

Yes. A few Duke 200s on the roads. Mityon on the corner of 3rd rd and Pattaya tai had a Duke 690 in stock but it had disappeared last time I went there.

That's magic!   :hello09:

Yeah the Duke 200 has just started being sold here and I thought it would be a good bike for Thailand hence my query. It's getting very good reviews.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Here is one I saw in a shopping centre in Bali. I think that they are quite pricey.

image.jpg

I saw one of these the other day. Not a fan of KSR types myself but someone in the market might want to check them out.

125 injected, conventional clutch and gearbox, LCD dash.

attachicon.gif20130124_200318.jpg

attachicon.gif20130124_200337.jpg

http://youtu.be/4SUJGuxgIeY

20130124_200337.jpg

Looked at this is Mityon today  -   73,500 baht

It aint cheap and would be probably a lot of fun to ride around on , say for 2 hours or so.

Here is one I saw in a shopping centre in Bali. I think that they are quite pricey.

They were 220,000Baht + on the road costs last year! If there still around? Not seen any for sale this year! maybe due to the import taxes going up by 20-30% (Made in Australia) Your much better off buying a Kawasaki ER6N  for around 250k....(Made in Thailand)

They were 220,000Baht + on the road costs last year! If there still around? Not seen any for sale this year! maybe due to the import taxes going up by 20-30% (Made in Australia) Your much better off buying a Kawasaki ER6N  for around 250k....(Made in Thailand)

Australia? Sure? Are they nailed together?

[ Insert witty funny Tapatalk signature ]

Australia? Sure? Are they nailed together?

[ Insert witty funny Tapatalk signature ]

:LOL2: .....By all accounts there very well put together! But at that price i wouldn't be interested to find out  :Think1:

They are made in India then shipped to Australia for quality inspections or something and exported from there.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 7 months later...

When I saw the MSX125 in the Mytion shop it immediately took me back to the original Honda monkey bike with a 70cc engine. I bought one within 10 mins. Plated and was mobile within 30 mins. It took years off my life. Still breaking it in. Other forums I have been on say it should be good for 95 -100 KM/Hr on the flat. It's great in traffic. Have had many Scooters and this handles the best. The Nouvo and Click are faster. There are loads of mods available but I will keep mine as standard and get a rack and maybe topbox!!!. They should be available for rent shortly so would recommend anybody to have a go.

When I saw the MSX125 in the Mytion shop it immediately took me back to the original Honda monkey bike with a 70cc engine. I bought one within 10 mins. Plated and was mobile within 30 mins. It took years off my life. Still breaking it in. Other forums I have been on say it should be good for 95 -100 KM/Hr on the flat. It's great in traffic. Have had many scooters and this handles the best. The Nouvo and Click are faster. There are loads of mods available but I will keep mine as standard and get a rack and maybe topbox!!!. They should be available for rent shortly so would recommend anybody to have a go.

I've just bought one also and am loving it. Looking forward to having a play around with it and getting some decent mods on it and have some fun on the streets of PC.

Yep I so want one. Rode mx bikes as a kid so having a small bike with a proper gear box sounds awesome . Check the pic taken at my condo.... Narak mak mak ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379495378.180456.jpg

• 6 months later...

Just put a rack and a decent seat on my MSX. Made a big difference as me ass isn't so sore. Can't keep the GF off it.

Archived