IGNORED

KSR (style) Honda

BadWingman

I saw one of these the other day. Not a fan of KSR types myself but someone in the market might want to check them out.

125 injected, conventional clutch and gearbox, LCD dash.

20130124_200318.jpg

20130124_200337.jpg

http://youtu.be/4SUJGuxgIeY

This looks more like a monkey bike that is good for kids or smaller people.

Have you thought about Kawasaki D Tracker? Edge used it for trip to Cambodia.

Mr Dom bought a KSR once.

Then I posted a pic of him and a fairly chunky TG on the back leaving Kinnaree - hilarious.

The next week he chopped it in for a 125 cc D-Tracker - better size, but hopeless performance.

D-Tracker 250cc is the dog's IMO, but there's a thread about the Honda equivalent somewhere.

Srey Lee-8-46.jpg

I think most people who ride these style of bikes look like gorillas riding a tricycle. (except very small Thai girls of course)

But that is my personal and very humble opinion :WinkGrin1:

I rented a load of different bikes before buying the one below new. Perfect size/weight to get around in Pattaya traffic. With the bigger bikes here you actually do more wrestling than riding.

These retail in Pattaya for $1000.00 less than they do in the States and Europe:

Photo0006.jpg

@Badwingman,   they can be small for Thai girls too,  though  this is a Kawa (which model i don't know)

this pic is from Sa-teef's Thai girls on motorbikes thread.

319516_153487221413015_380151477_n.jpg

Stevie

My new Z1000 is great around town, and i can get through anything a scooter can  :GoldenSmile1:

attachicon.gifKawasaki Z1000.jpg

Ha Ha, just because your er6n wasn't fast enough down Soi Buakhao.   :Think1:

Nice - keep it shiny side up.   :LOL2:

I remember that night well, I was 40 meters behind the two of you crazy men on my old mio and it was more to do with balls then speed lol

I remember that night well, I was 40 meters behind the two of you crazy men on my old mio and it was more to do with balls then speed lol

:LOL2:  - could've turned out a bit messy.

I should've been history when we turned right on Second Road, but all those nasty drains past the Wat were the D-Tracker's friends 555.

So I take it no one likes the new Honda? Me either.

So I take it no one likes the new Honda? Me either.

You lost my lazy arse at clutch and gears.

@Badwingman,   they can be small for Thai girls too,  though  this is a Kawa (which model i don't know)

this pic is from Sa-teef's Thai girls on motorbikes thread.

attachicon.gif319516_153487221413015_380151477_n.jpg

Either the girls are giants or the bike is tiny

You lost my lazy arse at clutch and gears.

Most would agree there. Clutch and gears are for the guys who actually care for the riding, not just getting from point A - B. 

I like bikes a lot but my current situation requires nothing other than a twist and go. (pub transport and shopping trolly) :WinkGrin1:

Y

Either the girls are giants or the bike is tiny

20130129_170023.jpg

Hanging over the Edge, Here's a picture of the Wife's Bike!

Beautiful, but you know that wouldn't be good for me.   :Think1:

Beautiful, but you know that wouldn't be good for me.   :Think1:

After riding the Z1000 an ER6N is like a 250! You will have to borrow it for a day when your not out on the piss  :Think1:

After riding the Z1000 an ER6N is like a 250! You will have to borrow it for a day when your not out on the piss  :Think1:

I somehow survived a year on a V-Max1200, 4 years on a ZZR1100 and 3 years on XTZ750s and I'm now trying to focus on drawing my pension.

On the piss or not, I wouldn't trust myself.....actually, on the piss I might, but that would be a really bad idea.

Happy trails as they say.

XTZ750 vs ZZR11.JPG

Back home I was another who had to give up big bikes due to their strange powers to vaporize a license in a few seconds. CBR 900's

Here is much more lax but I'm only doing in town riding and drink too much so not an option.

On topic - Still no one likes the Honda/KSR. Nope still not me either :WinkGrin1: 

Back home I was another who had to give up big bikes due to their strange powers to vaporize a license in a few seconds. CBR 900's

Here is much more lax but I'm only doing in town riding and drink too much so not an option.

On topic - Still no one likes the Honda/KSR. Nope still not me either :WinkGrin1:

The first bike i had in Thailand was a KSR! Great little bike but the cops kept pulling me over because i modified it :-(

Looking at the honda with a clutch and the 125i engine must go like stink? Anyone been for a spin yet?

The first bike i had in Thailand was a KSR! Great little bike but the cops kept pulling me over because i modified it :-(

Looking at the honda with a clutch and the 125i engine must go like stink? Anyone been for a spin yet?

The one I photographed I did sit on it and fired it up. It had a aftermarket exhaust and was loud.

BiB magnet - yes.

The one I photographed I did sit on it and fired it up. It had a aftermarket exhaust and was loud.

BiB magnet - yes.

Yep 1000Baht for a modified exhaust ;-(

Yep 1000Baht for a modified exhaust ;-(

Yep - That would get tiresome after a few times.

A mate has an old as the hills Honda wave 100. After 8 years he has never been pulled over. As close to invisible as you can get. A bit like your Z1000 :LMAO1:

Nice bike btw

Can you get KTMs out there?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Archived