IGNORED

Full Love Inn

Alan lad

You can also find a few pics Here of the full love inn, IMO, this place is the best ST room in Pattaya and its dirt cheap too.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alan lad

• Edge

• Mavrick

• Som

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can also find a few pics Here of the full love inn, IMO, this place is the best ST room in Pattaya and its dirt cheap too.

Thanks a lot for the pics Mav. Brings back fond memories of the last time I ever had a shag in Thailand. Can't wait to get back now. I don't know if you put the 'mosquito' curtain round the bed when you were in there but it gets like a sauna within minutes. One wierd thing I seem to remember is when the staff bring your towels to the room, they put them through a sort of safety deposit box trap door next to the real door, I nearly shat myself. All good fun.

Alan (the OP). The mate you posted this for owes you plenty beers for this posting. His place is gonna be a bit busier now. A little know diamond uncovered.

• 2 weeks later...

hi SOM

mate i am alway happy to help anyone who has some thing worthwhile to offer everyone +the owner is a great friend who i always feel guilty that i just cant find time to spend with him .

The owners are really great people and very straight up ,guess this shows in the way they run the hotel .

To those who have not been out there ,please if the need ever comes up for this type of place DONT miss the chance to go and have a look ,its clean ,tidy and not costly at all .

alan

We went down to take a look the other day - certainly looks the business.

We will be trying to add it to the Priv Card scheme when Alan returns from Ozzie so whatch this space - fingers crossed.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

We went down to take a look the other day - certainly looks the business.

We will be trying to add it to the Priv Card scheme when Alan returns from Ozzie so whatch this space - fingers crossed.

I always use this place and if we could get it added to the Priv scheme that would be a welcome bonus, as I know a few other BM who use this place on a regular basis.

• 1 month later...

Brilliant place, I used it the other day to stay over, 650 baht is very cheap for what you get. I like the fact you can park right outside the door and only have to walk 2 steps. I will be using this place in the future.

Thanks for the info guys.... will def keep this in mind for when the need arises.

As Ive said before I use this place regular and its the BEST ST Rooms in Patts by a mile.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for the info & pics.

Noted in my brain.

:001_Thank_You5:

Been there many many times but hadn't seen this thread before.

These 70s style rooms seem to be favourite with the girls.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well indeed this place looks great. Certainly need to keep this place in mind when in need of ST-room

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Can you hire a baht bus to take you to this hotel from Beach Road and more importantly would there be transportation back to Beach Road available??

use motorbike taxi..get his number when he drops you phone him when you done to pick you up,he need good tip mind you,..you shouldnt have any energy left for walking after shagging,he fetches you up soi chaiyapoon and lenkee on back roads tell him stop 7/11 theres one on the way..food booze for you and your lady , then go enjoy the room they are quality ..one tip pay the 100 bht deposit for the key and put the chain on..the guy on duty opened our door with towels in his hand,think he forget we where in there..teelak not impressed..but apart from that..you be glad you did

................ tell him stop 7/11 theres one on the way..food booze for you and your lady , ................................. ..one tip pay the 100 bht deposit for the key ...............

There is room service and there's a large sign in the room listing lots of cheap snacks and meals plus drinks (and condoms) which you can order with the room phone and it comes to the hatch.

I've never come across the room key deposit, but then I've only ever stayed ST so I didn't need one.

There is room service and there's a large sign in the room listing lots of cheap snacks and meals plus drinks (and condoms) which you can order with the room phone and it comes to the hatch.

I've never come across the room key deposit, but then I've only ever stayed ST so I didn't need one.

never saw it..must start drinking less..it was 2am tho, saw it somewhere on a thread about deposit for key , he never offered it when i paid him,only when i got to room did i see no lock on door only chain..maybe its a late nite thing if you fall asleep and doors locked he cant get you out of room after 3 hours...but anyway, fantastic place and makes nice change from hotel you booked in..and the girls love it,will defo be doing one or two nights in january

• 1 month later...

How far is this hotel from walking street?????

5-10 minutes by motorbike... too far to walk.

How about a 22 day discount? How much do they charge for the beer, and does it have in-room safe? :001_Thank_You5: Definately will need motorbike..

• 1 month later...

Their Brochure:-

Image.jpg

Image.jpg