IGNORED

The Windmill's second year anniversary party !!

Mr Wiggy

"Windmill" Soi Diamond is holding its second year anniversary party on Monday the 19th of November, and "The Sportsman" will be providing the very popular hot and cold buffet,

It promises to be a very lively night !! and for those of you in town your more than welcome to join in the fun

Cheers

Gary

The Windmill is one of my favorites in this entire city..2nd Happy Birthday on the 19th..Ill be there~~

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

sounds like a good kickoff point for our 1st night in Patts thx Capt :rolleyes:

After that pop round to "Baby Dolls" for your introduction to the real "Club Scene" :13:

trying to remember all these dates is a nightmare

Where was you tonight ? TUT TUT ?

Last minute heads up for the "Windmills Party tonight !!

Thanks i popped out of "Baby Dolls" and into "Windmill" for 1 hour last night and the girls were certainly giving the guys a good time !! :rolleyes:

Thanks i popped out of "Baby Dolls" and into "Windmill" for 1 hour last night and the girls were certainly giving the guys a good time !! :rolleyes:

Sorry that I read your invite too late mate, I will try to look more often next time. I hope you all enjoyed the party last night.

I will call next time to meet you all here in Patts.