IGNORED

No way ,Not happening Never

Alan lad

hi guys

I am posting this as many have been asking when our new club is opening up ?

THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE ANOTHER club that we are opening !!!

There is a german couple who have bought the climaxe bar and are going to turn this into a gogo bar next mth,they have bought my exmanager to work with them.

Now i am not sure if it is the exmanager + the germans (1 or both)who are going around saying that have some thing to do with NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 but this is NOT TRUE !!!!

This was done while i was in Aust and my bar has NOTHING to do with them in ANY WAY ! They are going around offering more money for girls to join them (which only makes the girls think there pussies are made of gold and make them think you should pay more).

If any one knows who is stating that we are involved in this bar can please inform me ,this would be a help in stoping some of the stories and girls thinking they are going to work for me.

OTHER BAR OWNERS beware (for more details please come talk to me )

alan