IGNORED

whitehouse condotel

dudebrah

anybody have any info on this hotel ,

are they guest friendly , I am looking at the deluxe suite

http://whitehousecondotel.com/reservations...deluxe_suit.htm

Cheers

Dude

I stayed at whitehousecondotel my last 3 trips in 2006. Only stayed in the deluxe suite, so don't know anything about their standard room. The suites are like small apartments - nice size kitchen with relatively large regrigerator, separate air for bedroom and tv area, dsl cable for an additional 100 baht/day, great cable tv.

The down sides are:

1. no view at all.

2. guest friendly up to 1 guest at a time. A 2nd or more guests at the same time require a joiner fee.

3. A little on the expensive side for Thailand - 2,500 baht in low season and 3,000 during high season.

4. No discount for long stays.

5. Has a pool, but as yet hasn't opened.

I will likely return.

Jon

I stayed at whitehousecondotel my last 3 trips in 2006. Only stayed in the deluxe suite, so don't know anything about their standard room. The suites are like small apartments - nice size kitchen with relatively large regrigerator, separate air for bedroom and tv area, dsl cable for an additional 100 baht/day, great cable tv.

The down sides are:

1. no view at all.

2. guest friendly up to 1 guest at a time. A 2nd or more guests at the same time require a joiner fee.

3. A little on the expensive side for Thailand - 2,500 baht in low season and 3,000 during high season.

4. No discount for long stays.

5. Has a pool, but as yet hasn't opened.

I will likely return.

Jon

Thanks for the info, most unfortunate about the Joiner Fee - do you happen to know what the fee is for each 2nd or more girl?

Never stayed there before but always looking for something similar to the quality of those delux Suites along with good Internet Access. I like Bella Villa Prima but the Soi 13 location is far better.

Thanks for the info, most unfortunate about the Joiner Fee - do you happen to know what the fee is for each 2nd or more girl?

Sheesh - I can't remember off hand. Seems like it was 600 baht there abouts for a 2nd. You can email the whitehouse and they will tell you. They even had their joiner fee posted in the lobby. Don't recall any numbers about a 3rd or 4th.

Thanks Jcolorado. Guess I'll be passing on this place, many trips I often have 2 or 3 girls at a time more often than I have one so this wouldn't be a good place for me, maybe some day they'll change the Joiner policy (like the Pattaya Marriot did).

Thanks for the info guys

:D

Dude

anybody have any info on this hotel ,

are they guest friendly , I am looking at the deluxe suite

http://whitehousecondotel.com/reservations...deluxe_suit.htm

Cheers

Dude

Great location

Guest Friendly for one guest

Very new and nicely done

Owner is an Aussie or New Zealander - Nice man

08 3842 6222

No view other than the Lek hotel parking lot if you have a front unit.