Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

apex hotel,

tamis69

hi all,just wondering if any of you guys had any info on the apex hotel,just off beach road i think,any good points or bad would be of great help,thanks for your time,tommy

pattaya loves me long time

i don't know about the hotel but the buffet over there is pretty good.And very cheap.

hope that helps a bit.

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/37.jpg&text=nut%20house&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=7&hour=17&minute=0&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle"

Best advice, dont stay there its a dirty tired dump, buffet is best thing there and you can walk in off the street.

I stayed there for about four nights in August.

It was OK, nothing special but the price was good, about 500bht/night I think.

It was a bit old and tired but good enough for my needs and decent value for money. Had a safe in the room and maid service daily.

It had a pool and a reasonable resturant, if i remember correctly breakfast was included but I never got up in time.

It is on 2ND road not far from the entrance to Soi Dianna Inn.

Cheers Mick

Run fast very fast it’s a shit house

It's ok in a tired sort of way but be prepared to pay a joiners fee.

The breakfast is pretty good though and my neighbour works there!

Lovely girl but her husband's a total cunt.

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

hi all,just wondering if any of you guys had any info on the apex hotel,just off beach road i think,any good points or bad would be of great help,thanks for your time,tommy

hi there,

I have stayed at the apex a few times. Its a good hotel for the price whih is currently 500 a night. I know a couple of people that practically live at the hotel a month on a month off even keep same rooms.

You have to book 6-7 months in advance to get it at peak times as its always full up. make sure you get in the new block the showers are hot in the evenings. the safes are in the rooms in which you have to pay a 1500 baht deposit for the key if you lose it you lose your deposit.

The pool, laundry, staff are ok, the buffet is pretty good, I reccomend you stay away from eating the fried eggs though I got the shits a few times.

The only downfall with the hotel is they keep pestering you every couple of days to keep paying your room unlike many other hotels that is 4-5 days. And a big big piece of advice, keep an eye of your minibar and bill and what they are charging you for it. a couple of occasions a never drunk anything out of it neither did any of the girls and was charged 300 bahts which I did not notice until I checked out and had gone home.

IF you aren a tight budget its a convenient place to stay for the price, you have Made in Thailand shopping market within 5 minutes walk and theres a decent motorbike hire that watch your bikes all night. I havent stayed there in the last two years though but always go in for a peek.

regarding taking girls back they are pretty ok and usually take ID off them before you go back, and log down there details in a book. they use to charge 100 bahts for the privelage but stopped it off due to complaints and loss of regular guests. IF you are staying with a regular girl they will her have access to your room with your consent when your not there. This is handy if you are one for wanting to go out for a drink and not have a girl pestering you all day.

Overall I rate the apex great for the price and would probably stay there again if I was going with limited funds, there are better hotels in pattaya but you get what you pay for. If you are at the apex and want to try out other hotels nearby for a bit more money the bay breeze is great and my favourite hotel the diana inn. this is the best hotel on 2nd road for everything, again the diana is like the apex full in peak times, and are both full this xmas again. if you are wanting to stay in the centre of everything, flipper lodge is outstanding in soi 8, you are 20 yards fom the action and its soundproof, naklua has a great hotel if you are staying in the north end, called the Windmill, and south pattaya diamond beach. all range from 600-1000 a night.

be careful of overcharging if you pay with cc. also dont let your cc out of sight for a second. definately one of the run down hotels in pattaya. i wouldnt stay there but a few oldtimers wouldnt stay anywhere else year after year, then again they are on first name terms with the cockeroaches..

Try Tim Bar nearby instead.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

• 1 year later...

I stay at the Apex whenever I drive over to Patts. Last I went over it was 600 baht for a new wing room with carpet floor. The buffet is not the best in the world but it'll definately fill you up for breakfast and dinner. Rooms are comfortable and have large-sized refrigerators so you can go shopping and stock up on snacks and whatnot. Staff is friendly and the front counter has motorbike rentals (scooter and big bike). Laundry is the cheapest i've seen and they do an excellent job for a full load and 270 baht. returned the next day folded neatly on your counter. Only down side is that the bar complex next to the hotel WILL keep you up till 2 or 3 easily (if you're even in your room). Every time i've gone I can pick up the wireless signal from the salon next door so i always get free internet hahah. It has a pool but it's right in the full view of the people eating at the buffet. IMHO it's a decent very cheap hotel right in the middle of Patts. Just make sure you call ahead to see that they have rooms, the front desk girls aren't too good at taking reservations.....

Yes! Good description, I´ve been there many times!

:CatDance1:

Don't ask what the Thai girl can do for you!

Ask yourself what you can do for the Thai girl! 

(Sent from my ashole, using crapatalk…)