IGNORED

centre hotel pattaya

tamis69

hi guys ,just needing a little help,i was wondering if any of you lot have stayed at the centre hotel pattaya,just off beach road,or if any of you have heard anything about it,is it worth a stay or to keep clear,thanks for your time,tommy

pattaya loves me long time

I stayed there for a couple of nights back on my first trip to LOS in September 2004.

The room was nice and big albeit a little worn. Way too pricey (can't remember the exact figure but it was way over 1000 a night) in my opinion..there's better options for the money like Areca Lodge etc. When my mate who lives there find out where we were staying he moved us to the Welcome Plaza...not as nice but a lot cheaper.

You get a lot of Korean tourist groups staying there..not that that is a problem but it gives you an idea of what their market segment is.

I seem to remember the breakfast was nice and there was no charge for bringing back guests. The lobby is also very plush.

i thre,thanks for your post mate,ill keep looking for somwhere,cheerz agan

pattaya loves me long time