IGNORED

Room for rent between Ban Chang and sunny Bangsaray

MioBikerBoyz

Anybody ever been down to Bangsaray beach area? Its on the way to Sattahip.

Got a house here with a single room for rent, bed, fan, fridge, television and for those smokers out there, yes you can smoke inside the house.

Situated in a nice quiet soi, about 100 meters walk from Sukhumvit road, about 24kms away from Sin City.

Its not far from Bangsaray beach and is situated opposite the Royal Navy cadet school which has access to the Sai Gaew beach, if you have never been there before, its a damn beautiful place!

There is also a motorcycle available here if you ever need to travel in Bangsaray town or to the beach, a Yamaha Mio automatic 115cc.

Anybody interested, you can PM me for details. Cheers.

Tony.

Edited by MioBikerBoyz

Burn rubber not your soul.

Here are pics of Sai Kaew beach (pronounced Sai Gell - hard G). I go there most Sundays and its the best beach for miles around.

Bang Saray is closer to Pattaya than Sattahip where I live but if you can put up with the distance its always a cheap option.

Air con buses run to Pattaya about every 20 minutes and Baht Buses more frequently. Both are 20 baht to Pattaya but you have to get off on Sikhumvit and make another trip "into town".

DSC00784.JPG

DSC00783.JPG

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

hi mate hows it going,is it possible to send me some pics mate,im looking for a place right now,for rent,and full time rent for next year and more,hope to hear from you soon,take it easy,tommy

pattaya loves me long time

Here are pics of Sai Kaew beach (pronounced Sai Gell - hard G). I go there most Sundays and its the best beach for miles around.

Bang Saray is closer to Pattaya than Sattahip where I live but if you can put up with the distance its always a cheap option.

Air con buses run to Pattaya about every 20 minutes and Baht Buses more frequently. Both are 20 baht to Pattaya but you have to get off on Sikhumvit and make another trip "into town".

post-35-1195034443_thumbjpg

post-35-1195034414_thumbjpg

Thanks andy for the pics it looks very nice.

Hey everybody. Right now, I'm working on removation and getting the place up and running to standards so that its presentable. WIll post pics for you guys in a bit too, so hang in there, thanks :P cheers.

lol beautifull beach i will give it a visit on my next stay

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/37.jpg&text=nut%20house&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=7&hour=17&minute=0&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle"

do we need to get in line to have that room 5555

Nope. Anybody wanna come now, your most welcome to join. We are near bangsaray, opposite that beatiful beach whitespider had posted earlier and close to Ban Chang to get your freak on at the bars and also close to all the expat bars and restaurants in town. Decent place. Not too far from patters, only 23kms to tesco lotus on sukhumvit road Jomtien.

Whatelse you guys wanna know? Please feel free to inqure. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I noted the posting date 2007 is your room up and available at these rates . Do you have room available in 2011.The beach looks fantastic