IGNORED

Yamaha Spark 135 parts & accessories for sale.

MioBikerBoyz

MBB

Banner added on Pattaya-Addicts.com

Every little (hopefully) helps - good luck with the new venture.

Have a word with BM spicymartin he knows lots of guys with bikes here.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Hey Spidey.

Thanks for the banner. I have Mr.Sponge Bob to thank for the wonderful website and the signature banner. Hopefully I can get in touch with Martin, by the way, where is Martin? Haven't seen him for a while now.

Thanks mate. Cheers.

Tony.

Burn rubber not your soul.

Hey everybody.

Recent updates with the business. I now have aftermarket parts and accessories for:

Honda CBR 150

Honda Air Blade

Honda Sonic

Honda Click

Yamaha X1R

Yamaha Spark 110

Yamaha Mio old and new

Yamaha Nouvo

Suzuki Raider 150

Parts and accessories consist of:

fiberglass body kits, one make race kits, CDI and ignition coils, inverted front forks and power monoshocks + dual rear shocks, racing gear shifters, underseat exhausts, chrome mag rims, light shifter tachometers, oil, fuel, rpm and voltage gauges and special dual exhaust systems.

Please feel free to post any replies and inquiries here and I will get back to you with all the information that you require.

Cheers.

• 2 months later...

UPDATED!!!!!

new and used parts for immediate sale:

NEW: Yamaha Spark 135 original factory special custom aluminium alloy lightweight racing swingarm in brown. Sell: 3000 THB.

NEW: Yamaha Spark 135 YSS aftermarket adjustable damper monoshock with external nitrous reservoir tank and spring damper adjuster wrench. Sell: 1500 THB.

USED: Honda Click sound trapp performance 1 piece exhaust pipe. Sell: 500 THB.

NEW: Yamaha Spark 135 original seats x2, factory black. Sell: 500 THB for both.

Hope some of you guys here would be interested in these parts. Lemme know, cheers. Tony.

UPDATED!!!!

2nd hand 2005 model Honda wave 135cc, kickstart, lights on/off switch, front and rear disk brakes NISSIN calipers, custom racing soft seat and ENKEI 5 star big bike rims and power gear shifter with passenger set, fully registered with green book and papers, Thai owned and wants to get rid of it asap to buy a car.

Interested buyers, PM me or give me a call. Peace.

• 4 weeks later...

Tony,

Greetings from Udon Thani!

If you've got the time, could you give me a list of parts you have for a Honda Click, and a Honda Wave Z 125?

Thanks a bunch bud!

For help or advice with Vehicle Inspections and Repair anywhere in Thailand, send me a PM!

มีคนเป็นล้านคน ช่างไร้เหตผลุจริงๆ ที่เราเจอà¸à¸±à¸™

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi mate,

long time no talk. :mad:

Are you still down Bang Sare way?

I will take the mono shock.

I also want the CDI chip and a sports muffler.

Give me a call if you still have my mob!

Or PM me and we will catch up.

Cheers

Bushy

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

• 1 month later...

Bush Pig! Send ya a pm already, will catch up with you soon alright mate? cheers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi MioBikerBoy, you seem to be in the know concerning the Yamaha 135 - I'm interested in the bike, maybe I'll get one and hop it up. I'm looking for a replacement for my Honda Wave 125, but can't get much info on the Yamaha 135. There's only one new one in town at the Yamaha dealer, called X1R with dual disc brakes electric start, carb and a clutch. That's not a Spark, is it? Says LC4V on the side. Cost 50 grand. I'm looking for a 135 with FI and semi-automatic (if I want a bike with a clutch I'd buy a Suzuki Raider 150) but don't know if they even make one. How does this Yamaha compare to the Honda Wave 125? Is it worth to spend 5 grand more?

Appreciate any comments!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Addicts!

This is Tony if you all remember me. I have been buzy for the past year setting up my business and not its up and running. Unfortunately, still don't have a shop, but its all done online (super highway is a wonderful place isn't it?) :GoldenSmile1: Anywayz, If there are any bikers here who like to pimp their rides, especially for YAMAHA SPARK 135CC owners, then please check out ma stuff.

Guaranteed great deals on everything you can think about for the Yamaha Spark 135 bike and some other bikes like Yamaha Mio, Nouvo mX, Fino, Honda Air Blade and Click.

Our list of items include such brands as:

Brembo, Dunlop, Duro, Yoko, Hi Max Aeroparts, Yamaha Genuines, UFO LED, Gazi, YSS, Enkei, Excella, Yoshimura, Nui Racing, SRK, KITTI Racing, XP, Typhoon Nitrous systems, Racing Boy, Panom Racing, Harris grips, Playlife, Domino, DID, Osaki, Posh, Daiichi Alloys Thailand, Endurance, Valentino, Napolean, Hyperpro, Greddy, Movic, MotoR, N-pro, Tsunami, XP ignition, & much much more!

Items availabe are aftermarket ignition coils and adjustable/ non adjustable racing power CDI units, fiber body kits, custom exhaust pipe systems 1 piece and 2 piece kits, LED light sets, bendable LED strips and LED stem valve rim lights, air horns dual and mono, sound systems for automatics, monoshocks, inverted front shocks, fork stabilizers, motoGP swingarms, XP super CDIs and coils, rear huggers, bike bar ends, grips, racing gauges analogue and digital, racing 28mm carbureters, Drag tyres, Big disk rotors, 1,2 and 4 pot brake calipers, Break lining pumps, brake pumps and grippers, adjustable hand grips, racing rear sets adjustable and non adjustable, carbon kevlar body sets and accessories, XENON HID bulbs H6, factory oil sets, stock decals, and much more.

Some shots of our products:

Yss MX series T135, Xrm nitrous gas monoshock.

190923-2378.jpg

Hi Max Aeroparts Thailand full road racing GP fiber front fender

190923-2379.jpg

And the circuit edition

190923-2380.jpg

190923-2381.jpg

Aftermarket aluminium kevlar look T135 sideviews

190923-2382.jpg

Superbright waterproof LED glow lights, blue, red, gold, green and white

190923-2383.jpg

190923-2384.jpg

190923-2385.jpg

TRD front fairing kits, 2 tone red or blue chrome, carfon fiber and chrome

190923-2386.jpg

TRUSTY inverted front forks, black, silver, gold, red and blue

190923-2387.jpg

TRD aluminium alloy GP swing arm with rear hugger support, also available with wall covers for mud block

190923-2388.jpg

Yoshimura TITAN underbone all color kevlar styles round performance exhaust

190923-2389.jpg

Yoshimura TITAN underbone all color oval silent sport perfomance exhaust

190923-2390.jpg

TDR aluminium alloy chrome coated super lightweight swingarm

190923-2391.jpg

Racing Boy Italy Alloy adjustable brake lever

190923-2392.jpg

ACE Racing supersoft 2 seater racing seats in blue, black, silver, red and cream

190923-2393.jpg

Lots more awesome limited, unique and custom designed parts available.

To find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us anytime, we are open 24/7/365! Yes we do sleep as well but customers come first!

To get in touch with us and request for a FREE CATALOGUE, email us at:

[email protected]

Also above emails are used as instant messengers so if you'd like to have a chat with us, just add us to your contacts list and give us a shout aight!

Cheers guys.

can I know whether tail lamp for CBR 150 can fit into T135 and what's the price in Phuket?

Hey everybody.

Recent updates with the business. I now have aftermarket parts and accessories for:

Honda CBR 150

Honda Air Blade

Honda Sonic

Honda Click

Yamaha X1R

Yamaha Spark 110

Yamaha Mio old and new

Yamaha Nouvo

Suzuki Raider 150

Parts and accessories consist of:

fiberglass body kits, one make race kits, CDI and ignition coils, inverted front forks and power monoshocks + dual rear shocks, racing gear shifters, underseat exhausts, chrome mag rims, light shifter tachometers, oil, fuel, rpm and voltage gauges and special dual exhaust systems.

Please feel free to post any replies and inquiries here and I will get back to you with all the information that you require.

Cheers.

hello there,

Just curious whether the x1r front cover set can fit to T135? thanks

hello there,

Just curious whether the x1r front cover set can fit to T135? thanks

I suspect you will need to send a PM to MBB as he has not logged on to Addicts since 9th November.

• 4 weeks later...
UPDATED!!!!!

new and used parts for immediate sale:

NEW: Yamaha Spark 135 original factory special custom aluminium alloy lightweight racing swingarm in brown. Sell: 3000 THB.

NEW: Yamaha Spark 135 YSS aftermarket adjustable damper monoshock with external nitrous reservoir tank and spring damper adjuster wrench. Sell: 1500 THB.

USED: Honda Click sound trapp performance 1 piece exhaust pipe. Sell: 500 THB.

NEW: Yamaha Spark 135 original seats x2, factory black. Sell: 500 THB for both.

Hope some of you guys here would be interested in these parts. Lemme know, cheers. Tony.

Are you still out there and do I take it you have a workshop in pattaya? I read ACE somewhere?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. Long time no see. Yeah I've been around but not on addicts because got lots of other things to do. But I'm still live and kicking haha. For most your guys comments, I will get to them soon this time after new years celebrations.

One thing caught my eye, and that is comparing a Yamaha Spark 135 to Wave FI or Suzuki Raider 150, I would choose either the Yamaha or the Suzuki. Honda is out of the picture because the Spark 135 by far is the most reliable road bike available which never breaks down ever, apart from the flat tire once in a while. But the Suzuki has hard parts and unreliable mechanics to find.

I've been using the Spark 135 for nearly 2 and a half years and its been wonderful. Even though I've souped it up to 150 and spent a fortune on aftermarkets! Still running in tip top condition. The Honda's FI system can fail with electrical problems from comments from lot of people around Thailand I've asked, and people are affraid to spend some good money on the T135 because its not marketed well enough here in Thailand as its too big and powerful for a standard road bike, plus its not in trend as Thailand is full of it. All you see around are the little automatics which constantly break down.

The Suzuki is the same, no praise whatsoever but its a very very powerful bike! I love it as well. But like I said, parts and service is hard to find. Yamaha you can go down to the big dealership next to the South Pattaya Traffic Lights, can't miss it. Thats where I bought my bike from, but trusty worthy mechanics are in Bangkok where I stay.

Most of the parts I sell here are imported but these days with the financial drop and economical crisis, dealings have been quiet for a while but locally manufactured parts I still do like the lights, seats, custom tail pipe jobs, height extensions and reductions, body work from fiberglass, bling bling chrome parts and small add ons for decorations, but all parts are top quality and no cheap stuff. I dont want to see you guys fake brake calipers and have you on the front of the Pattaya Mail the next day a corpse because your brakes failed...I will be to blame :GoldenSmile1:

I got a shop but its in Sattahip and I usually go there when I'm off from Bangkok. its a sister shop, as I do all modifications and work at home back in Sattahip.

So I will get back to you guys bout parts and stuff again. Happy New Year everyone and best wishes for the next year!

Tony.

• 2 weeks later...

I got ENKEI brand second hand Spark 135 mag rims for sale, rear is tubeless and front is inner tube standard. Can fit on X1Rs as well. Selling for 2500baht.

And YSS brand from Germany, adjustable rear monoshock for Honda Sonic, Yamaha X1R and Spark 135 bikes, brand new. Adjustable is the damper system for offroad or onroad riding, just plug and play, no modifications needed. White spring with gold stainless shaft and tuner locks. External reservoir also in gold. Selling for 2500baht.

Interested folks, IM me, cheers!

Tony

• 5 months later...

Hey, I'm extremely interested in a body kit for a cbr 150. I just gave you a call on that number Tony but got throught to a Thai guy. Seeing as it's 2 years old it was a bit of a long shot.

If you happen to know of any places that do body kits for cbr 150s it's would be grea to hear from you.

Steve in Bangkok. 087 438 5484