IGNORED

Yamaha Spark 135 parts & accessories for sale.

MioBikerBoyz

Hey Addicts!

This is Tony if you all remember me. I have been buzy for the past year setting up my business and not its up and running. Unfortunately, still don't have a shop, but its all done online (super highway is a wonderful place isn't it?) :) Anywayz, If there are any bikers here who like to pimp their rides, especially for YAMAHA SPARK 135CC owners, then please check out ma stuff.

Guaranteed great deals on everything you can think about for the Yamaha Spark 135 bike and some other bikes like Yamaha Mio, Nouvo mX, Fino, Honda Air Blade and Click.

Our list of items include such brands as:

Brembo, Dunlop, Duro, Yoko, Hi Max Aeroparts, Yamaha Genuines, UFO LED, Gazi, YSS, Enkei, Excella, Yoshimura, Nui Racing, SRK, KITTI Racing, XP, Typhoon Nitrous systems, Racing Boy, Panom Racing, Harris grips, Playlife, Domino, DID, Osaki, Posh, Daiichi Alloys Thailand, Endurance, Valentino, Napolean, Hyperpro, Greddy, Movic, MotoR, N-pro, Tsunami, XP ignition, & much much more!

Items availabe are aftermarket ignition coils and adjustable/ non adjustable racing power CDI units, fiber body kits, custom exhaust pipe systems 1 piece and 2 piece kits, LED light sets, bendable LED strips and LED stem valve rim lights, air horns dual and mono, sound systems for automatics, monoshocks, inverted front shocks, fork stabilizers, motoGP swingarms, XP super CDIs and coils, rear huggers, bike bar ends, grips, racing gauges analogue and digital, racing 28mm carbureters, Drag tyres, Big disk rotors, 1,2 and 4 pot brake calipers, Break lining pumps, brake pumps and grippers, adjustable hand grips, racing rear sets adjustable and non adjustable, carbon kevlar body sets and accessories, XENON HID bulbs H6, factory oil sets, stock decals, and much more.

Some shots of our products:

Yss MX series T135, Xrm nitrous gas monoshock.

190923-2378.jpg

Hi Max Aeroparts Thailand full road racing GP fiber front fender

190923-2379.jpg

And the circuit edition

190923-2380.jpg

190923-2381.jpg

Aftermarket aluminium kevlar look T135 sideviews

190923-2382.jpg

Superbright waterproof LED glow lights, blue, red, gold, green and white

190923-2383.jpg

190923-2384.jpg

190923-2385.jpg

TRD front fairing kits, 2 tone red or blue chrome, carfon fiber and chrome

190923-2386.jpg

TRUSTY inverted front forks, black, silver, gold, red and blue

190923-2387.jpg

TRD aluminium alloy GP swing arm with rear hugger support, also available with wall covers for mud block

190923-2388.jpg

Yoshimura TITAN underbone all color kevlar styles round performance exhaust

190923-2389.jpg

Yoshimura TITAN underbone all color oval silent sport perfomance exhaust

190923-2390.jpg

TDR aluminium alloy chrome coated super lightweight swingarm

190923-2391.jpg

Racing Boy Italy Alloy adjustable brake lever

190923-2392.jpg

ACE Racing supersoft 2 seater racing seats in blue, black, silver, red and cream

190923-2393.jpg

Lots more awesome limited, unique and custom designed parts available.

To find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us anytime, we are open 24/7/365! Yes we do sleep as well but customers come first!

To get in touch with us and request for a FREE CATALOGUE, email us at:

[email protected]

Also above emails are used as instant messengers so if you'd like to have a chat with us, just add us to your contacts list and give us a shout aight!

Cheers guys.

Burn rubber not your soul.

All nice things there mate.

And it would sell as hell in belgium,but the police here is so busy finding tuned bikes that almost nobody wants to drive a tuned bike anymore.

I would like to know if it should be easy to ship those thing to belgium.

Hi Spongebob.

About tuned bikes, the cops here only bother those with the loud exhaust pipes, no rear view mirrors and a helmet. If its just bike decoration, thats fine. If its internal modifications like CDI chips and coils, thats also fine because cops cant see those things and its not illegal too. I dont sell parts that are illegal like the bike shops around town, they just looking to make some quick baht and dont bother bout their customers safety and security in sin city, in this case I do care so guys, hope you can appreciate it heheheheh cheeers SpongeBob!

In belgium the cops are very good at tracking tuned bikes.

the speed limit is a bike without licence 25 km with licence 45 km

if your bike runs faster then u have to leave it,they put your bike on a speed test and if it runs fater then the limit it costs you 1000 baht per km that it runs to fast.

the one i had yamaha booster did 80 so make the calculation what i payd.and lost my bike and my driver licence for 2 months

Hey gogo dog. The website is up and coming. Don't have a credit card so can't use paypal at the moment hahaha. But how we do business is you tell me what you what full specs and all...I give you a price. You wire the money to my bank a/c and I delivery the part to wherever you may be, whether residence or tourist, we deliver.

I actually do business overseas, but I wanna try the local market and see how it goes. Haven't had any sales in LOS sofar, only outside. Its lotsa fun :P cheers.

But this can be the official thread for the business. Guys, please feel free to inquire about anything for your bikes, but for big bikes I am affraid I don't have anything at the moment...would like to start something though if can. I will update this thread with latest pictures and prices if necessary.

Again, we don't sell anything illegal like loud exhaust kits or fake goods like you find all over town. All genuine stuff here with the best quality. Cheers.

Tony.

But this can be the official thread for the business. Guys, please feel free to inquire about anything for your bikes, but for big bikes I am affraid I don't have anything at the moment...would like to start something though if can. I will update this thread with latest pictures and prices if necessary.

Again, we don't sell anything illegal like loud exhaust kits or fake goods like you find all over town. All genuine stuff here with the best quality. Cheers.

Tony.

Hi Tony

I have Spark 135, what can make it faster/more powerfull and by how much and at what cost

Hi Tony

I have Spark 135, what can make it faster/more powerfull and by how much and at what cost

Hi br1stol.

There are many different ways to do that. You get tweak your bike by replacing stock components with light weight aftermarkets. Replace some stock external engine components like the CDI and ignition coil. Replace the monoshock to an adjustable damper shock and the front forks to stiffer springs instead of bouncy stock style.

What costs? If you are here in Pattaya, I will personally delivery the items to you free of charge, all you pay is the item cost and for a beer :Hair_Out1: hehehehe

Here are some prices in Thai baht:

Yoshimura T135 carbon fiber 3 tone racing silent sport performance exhaust

WITHOUT custom down pipe: 2200 baht.

WITH custom works: 3200

191538-2310.jpg

191538-2311.jpg

Special imports, XP brand ignition coil, increases torque, power and saves on fuel: 1500 baht

XP HP7 power CDI, highly increases torque, power and saves on fuel: 3000 baht

XP custom made 301LE 2 power adjustable digital CDI with complete wiring kit, the most powerful CDI in the market for the

Yamaha Spark 135, not available in Thailand and guaranteed extremely high pickup torque and power: 8500 baht

YSS X-series MX302 adjustable monoshock damper springs with crecent wrench for tuning, its just plug and play. The YSS X-Series was developed to cope with the growing demand of high performance gas shocks as in the X-Series.YSS selected to use calibrated Teflon coated Sinter DU Bushes and heat treated and hard chromed shafts to make a precision product: 7200 baht

191538-2312.jpg

YSS O-series MX301 adjustable monoshock damper springs with crecent wrench for tuning, its just plug and play. Get the best for your Modern or Retro-Bike with the YSS ECO Line. Developed for optimum performance and a sporty image. The ECO Line uses a reservoir with a bladder for smoother linear movement and better cooling: 3800

Yoshimura racing gear shifter set with adjustable gearing rod and stainless chrome coated bolts: 3000 baht. Additional modifications like the passenger peg set not included.

191538-2313.jpg

TRUSTY brand inverted front forks availabe in black, gold, titanium brown and custom colors of chrome and white. Comes with aluminium brake caliper brackets and a free sticker :D : 3500 baht

Hi Max Aerospeed fiber front fender moto GP style to go with the speedline for aerodynamics. 2 styles available:

Circuit racing style with not rear mud guard:

191538-2314.jpg

Road racing style with the stock look rear mud guard:

191538-2315.jpg

Both are the same price: 2000 baht

Aluminium allow chrome coated plug and play swing arm. Good for speed and its reinforced body can withstand hard bumps on the road: 3500 baht

Racing Boy brand imports. Front fork stabilizer. Improves braking power and stability on the roads and keeps your front forks aligned all the time: 2200 baht

191538-2316.jpg

If you got any other bike, I can supply the parts too. My main market line is the Yamaha Spark 135 as I am trying to promote the use of this particular model in Thailand as its looked down upon for what reason I don't know...maybe because it requires technical maintenance which is "too mutt" work for them :wacko:

Anywayz guys, I do hope you consider to purchase some stuff from me and I will also take care of technical installations of some components like CDI and COIL hookups and other stuff. Don't put your bike in the hands of the guys at the bike stores around town as they have no commitment to doing their job, just want a paycheque...me, I LOVE BIKES AND TREAT ALL BIKES WITH EXTREME CARE AND CONSIDERATION.

Peace.

Tony.

Hi Bryan.

Right now we don't have any ready bikes, but if you buy yourself a new ride or already got one and hand it over to ACE Superparts, we gonna pimp your ride for you for a discount, nothing illegal done though which may interest the police. All is basic everyday harmless deco and maybe a little performance if necessary that will boost you at the traffic lights to get away from all those damn baht buses and slow damn commuters.

Cheers.

i've got a click with the same inverted forks and uprated rear damper also loads of chrome. Use to have a crazy custom pipe that never caused me any trouble with the bib but hit a rather large pot hole and snaped it, then got a new 1 that was stupidly loud and got pulled straight away.

do you have any of those pipes like in the pics above for a click? if so whats the price.

also would really like to get a bit more oompf out of it so what would you suggest

i've got a click with the same inverted forks and uprated rear damper also loads of chrome. Use to have a crazy custom pipe that never caused me any trouble with the bib but hit a rather large pot hole and snaped it, then got a new 1 that was stupidly loud and got pulled straight away.

do you have any of those pipes like in the pics above for a click? if so whats the price.

also would really like to get a bit more oompf out of it so what would you suggest

Damn, your down pipe snapped...sucks. What brand was that pipe bro? I got the Yoshimura oval and round carbon fiber cone with a removable silencer inside it. Custom made down pipe to how you like it and got the down pipe in either black, polished stainless steel or chrome. Chrome costs a lil more than the rest coz its heavy duty heat resistent. Price for the Honda Click setup is:

Round carbon fiber Yoshimura with down pipe: 4500. Without the down pipe (meaning you modify it yourself): 2800.

Oval Yoshimura with down pipe: 4400. Without the pipe: 2700.

If your in Pattaya, I will personally deliver it to you too :D

There are other brands but not so good as the Yoshimura, so far its been very reliable with performance and has an oversized straight through open grilled sleeve inside that makes a hell of a BOOM if you remove the silencer that sits at the neck of the cone. Easily removable with a philips screwdriver, but I advice you DONT as you know the cops in town...they gonna own you for that.

The decibal level is waaaay below the restriction limit here so don't worry about you being pulled over anytime.

Let me know what else you require aight Spanky? Cheers mate.

Edited by MioBikerBoyz

Yeah the pipe was a bit of a pain being as it was a 1 off custom design and took me a while to get hold of. all chrome with an inch and a half pipe,it looked like this (sorry this was the concept drawing didn't actually take a pic of it)

192513-2103.jpg

The last 1 i got was and endurance racing pipe and it sounded louder than most choppers you here around town, thats why it caused a few problems. So i would defo be interseted in getting some bits and bobs from you because it will be a lot easier speaking to some 1 in english about hings than have to go through the missus who just looks at me like im thick, and knowing i aint getting any bother from the bib

Yeah that kinda of design can be made, but you lose ALOT of torque and power with that kind of down cone design. And you got it right about going through bike discusssions in English, all mechanics and shop owners in Pattaya's English speaking skills are terrible! I am also an English teacher, so you guys are in definite luck haha.

Bike talk in Thai is extrememly technical, so if you have the ability to do everything in English, that makes life much more easier for everyone. You talk to me in English and I talk to my mechanics in Thai (since I speak Fluent Thai) its easier for me and its my duty to help you guys out to acquire what you need without any miscommunication.

Spanky, Endurance exhausts here are all counterfeit. Real Endurance setups are expensive and are only for small cc drag racing, thats why the pipes give such a big noise, louder than a Fatboy :D

Lemme know what else you need mate, would like to visit Insomnia someday, cheers.

Tony.

Cheers tony, its good to hear that you can help me out.

if i get some parts off you don't worry, the milky bars are on me in the club

Thats cool Spanky. Lemme know what time you gonna be at your club and I'll drop by for a few cold ones and some boobs hehehe. Ring me: 086-8449337.

Cheers mate.

More hot parts for your Yamaha Spark:

YSS X-series super damper forged monoschock adjustable stiffness:

192884-2059.jpg

GAZI inverted front forks:

192884-2060.jpg

Carbon fiber look kits:

192884-2061.jpg

Yamaha heavy duty alloy aluminium racing gear shifter:

192884-2062.jpg

Yoshimura heavy duty alloy aluminium racing adjustable gear shifter:

192884-2063.jpg

192884-2064.jpg

Thanks to our very own Sponge Bob, I have a website to show you the parts and accessories:

http://www.miobikerboyz.thaigerweb.be/

Please note that all prices are stated in US Dollars, therefore, kindly visit:

http://www.xe.com/

to convert the USD to THB, thanks all and Sponge Bob, we gonna paint the town red, beers on me mate :P

Cheers!

Edited by Sponge Bob

Hey guys, check out this latest hot item:

Hi Max Aeroparts fiber seat cowl with single seater and any color can be applied to suit your Spark:

193466-2018.jpg

Going for THB 3500 including free delivery and installation.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the only interesting thing here for sale is pussy.

So SPpanky, any news yet?

Just been ultimo busy lately, and just to top all off im now bed riden with some kind of fever......great

Shite. Get well soon mate. Your not the only one bed ridden, my dad was in bed for 3 weeks!! Cought a fever and what not I dont know. But he's better now.

Whenever you wanna get together, let me know, I'm free most nights and days. Gimme a ring: 086-8449337.

Cheers mate and rest easy.