IGNORED

Cheap apartment in bkk

dorfie4eva

Hello all,

Hope everyone is fine. I will go to bkk in Januari next year. I will stay there for 2 weeks in bkk and 2 weeks in pattaya.

Anyone who knows a cheap good apartment in bkk? Not that far away from the fun streets. And would be good if possible for two weeks stay and not month.

thanks all

Hello all,

Hope everyone is fine. I will go to bkk in Januari next year. I will stay there for 2 weeks in bkk and 2 weeks in pattaya.

Anyone who knows a cheap good apartment in bkk? Not that far away from the fun streets. And would be good if possible for two weeks stay and not month.

thanks all

No need to rent an apartment for only 2 weeks. In bangkok u can have cheap daily rates at omni tower sukhumvit soi 4 through syncate office. Look in the omni tower thread for more information, good rooms right on bangkok red light district suk soi 4, im uncertain if its possible to find better rooms for less money that is as girl friendly as omni tower.