Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

December 24th to be public holiday in Thailand....

Mavrick

See here 24th Holiday

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Will have to make sure I have some phone numbers then. The bars will be shut right? I know a few are always open.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

I doubt you will need to wait for any TGs to arrive back in Pattaya, they won't leave to go and vote. Nobody that makes money off of Farang is going to take a few days off to go home and vote during the high season. Typical Thai logic, holding an election during high season. The only thing this is going to do is mess up a few Christmas Eve parties.

I doubt very much there will be any bars closed and as its high season I think TG, will be more interested in money than voting.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

It will just be the "normal" when it's a public holiday. Some bars will be closed but some will open with no music, low lighting and you have to keep your beer out of view.

I see bars being closed on the 23rd but on the 24th I think it will be back to normal in Patts, there is just to much money to lose if they close the bars on Xmas eve and the bar owners know that

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

I was in Pattaya for the last election. On election day there was not a lot open. You could get a beer but the shutters where down, if you know what I mean. I am sure things will be as normal on the 24th.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

24th December, I'll be making my annual return to London. Spending the night down my old local, which means after 2 beers I'll be wishing to fuck i was in LOS not listen to a bunch of boring cunts going out about West Ham (yawn) Immigration (yawn) the good old days (double yawn)...