IGNORED

Careful When Getting Tattoo's in Thailand

Shuggy

From The Geelong Advertiser. For those non Aussies, Geelong were the Australian Rules Football League Champs this year.

Article Here

The mighty Geelong 2007 premiership winning team has been labelled the `gay' premiers in an embarrassing tattoo error.

Geelong supporter `Neville' wanted a permanent reminder of the team's success so he visited a tattoo parlour in Thaliand last week seeking to have the words ``Day Premiers 2007'' emblazoned on his right arm.

`Neville' told 3AW this morning he had 15 cans of beer to ease his nerves before the tattoo was applied.

He said to ensure the Phuket tattooist got it right, he wrote down exactly what he wanted on his right and left arms, under the headlines ''right arm'' and ''left arm''.

''I gave them a piece of paper and wrote down on the right arm, I wanted the new Geelong emblem they've got out now ... and Day Premiers 2007.''

''And on the left arm side I wrote ''left arm'' and the two grandkids names and Night Premiers 2006''

Now he has ''right arm'' written on his right arm, just above ''Gay Premiers 2007'' because the tattooist marked in ''Gay'' instead of ''Day''.

''I couldn't believe it,'' Neville said.

''When I first walked in he showed me the picture of the thing, and I just looked at a picture and didn't really take notice of the words.

''My son-in-law walked in halfway through it ... and told me what happened, and I thought 'you're joking!'' he said.

More details here. Video and interview Here

geelong_tattoo.jpg

Testicles

He He.

There was a story in UK press recently about a guy who had a tottoo done in China of his name in Chinese.

He had it for quite a while thinking it was correct.

Any way, one day he was in a chinese resturant or somewhere like that an a Chinese guy asked him why he had Coca Cola tattoed on his arm.

Cheers Mick

Got a tattoo at the MBK mall in BKK. Wanted it in Thai so had him write it out on a piece of paper. Then took the paper outside the shop and asked a passerby what it read. It read right, got the tattoo.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

• 2 weeks later...
It cost him 5000bht. Me thinks he got a little ripped off as well.

The video is here

I had a tattoo inked here in UK a few years back. It was a Chinese symbol for 'Good Fortune'. I was sitting on the beach one day in LOS and a thai guy came up to me and started to laugh. I asked him what he was laughing at and he asked me if I knew what my tattoo said. I said 'yes, it means good fortune'. He said 'No, it means chicken fried rice' :Party1::P and started laughing again. A couple of minutes later he stopped laughing and told me he was only kidding and that it did in fact mean good fortune. :P

Who said Thais don't have a sense of humour! T*at!

I had a tattoo inked here in UK a few years back. It was a Chinese symbol for 'Good Fortune'. I was sitting on the beach one day in LOS and a thai guy came up to me and started to laugh. I asked him what he was laughing at and he asked me if I knew what my tattoo said. I said 'yes, it means good fortune'. He said 'No, it means chicken fried rice' :Party1::P and started laughing again. A couple of minutes later he stopped laughing and told me he was only kidding and that it did in fact mean good fortune. :P

Who said Thais don't have a sense of humour! T*at!

Nice one :P