IGNORED

pattaya bay resort OR sabai lodge new wing

bongoz

if you had to pick one or the other which one, looks like the sabai lodge new wing (1550 bht) or pattaya bay resort (1300) incl breakfast Ill be staying 2 weeks so could save some money. read that there were ants in the room at PBR.......any suggestions is apprec... Thanks :P

I'd also reccomend the Sabai wing... I've stayed there twice, and really enjoyed it.

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

I'm a big fan of Pattaya Bay Resort, very girl friendly, never had any problems there and they even let us have 4am pool parties :wacko:

Thanks to All,,, Looks like the Sabai Wing, I stayed at the Sabai Lodge and enjoyed it Ill be the on the 17th, hope to run in to a few of you

sabai wins hands down with me. Grat location, great staff, good security.

......and it has some nice ornamental frogs by the pool!!!!!

I stayed at Pattya Bay Resort earlier in the year and was very impreesed with the place. Didnt see a single ant. My write up on the place Can be found here.

You can now get thier from 2nd Rd via the new shopping centre which is a big improvement.

Testicles

The only time I saw ants at the Pattaya Bay Resort was when my TG left some food out overnight. When I woke up it was covered with ants.

And in the beginning, MAN created god.