IGNORED

Help Please

M33

Hi guys, not new to the forum as I have been reading it for ages, but am new to posting on here.

I am looking for 3 rooms for a 2 month stay from 4th December until 7th February. I would like to be around the Soi Diana, Soi Buakhao area, When I normally come to Patts I stay in the LK or Areca but as I am here on a long stay this time I would like something cheaper. If anybody can recommend some places to stay and have contact details it would be a great help or if there are any members of the board that have rooms please contact me.

I would be looking for the usual things that we all look for, good sized rooms with balcony if poss, Air Con, TV, clean rooms ect, a couple of people have emailed me back but for some reason will only give me a nightly rate and not a monthly rate, I have friends who live in Pattaya that would be willing to pop in and pay a deposit or even in full if the rooms a right so there should be no reason for the owner to think there will be a no show and 3 rooms will be empty.

Many Thanks for your help

anybody with any info can contact me at [email protected]