Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New bar opening Soi Buakhao

maan1965

Would like to welcome all members and friends to ATM BAR on soi 19, which is off soi Buakhao (opposite market) for the grand opening on Friday 18th January from 8pm till late. Free food, great music and lovely hostess to insure you have a great time.

Hope to see you all there.

PLEASE NOTE THAT OPENING NIGHT IS NOW ON WEDNESDAY 23/01/13 AS WE HAVE NOT HAD ANY LICENCES ISSUED, EVEN THOUGH WE WHERE TOLD TO PICK THEM ON THURSDAY 17TH JANUARY. THEY WILL DEFINITLEY BE READY BY WEDNESDAY???? REALLY SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO MADE PLANS TO COME ON FRIDAY, AND HOPE WE WILL SEE YOU ON OPENING NIGHT.

Would like to welcome all members and friends to ATM BAR on soi 19, which is off soi Buakhao (opposite market) for the grand opening on Friday 18th January from 8pm till late. Free food, great music and lovely hostess to insure you have a great time.

Hope to see you all there.

Which market-the tues/friday one or the daily food market near Rcon?

The daily one!!

And the price of Leo/Tiger/Singha- big bottles or small?

Tell us more mate, so many bars and so little time in this fast growing area, pool table ?, a few pics of the girls will help.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Good luck on the bar will stop in for a beer in Feb.

• 2 weeks later...

Best of luck with the new bar mate.

I have noted down the details and will make sure to drop in and have a drink there on my next trip.

ATM bar...I love the name. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Many thanks to all members for your kind comments and thanks again for everyone who made it to opening night, it was a great evening. Hope to welcome you and all fellow members to the ATM bar anytime.

Best of luck with the new bar mate.

I have noted down the details and will make sure to drop in and have a drink there on my next trip.

ATM bar...I love the name. :)

Was always an ATM bar in Soi 8 but went under about 2005 and got Amalgamated with another bar.

Archived