IGNORED

we have a new comp at New Living Dolls 1

Alan lad

hi guys

After being away for near on a mth i wanted to do some thing for the girls ?

So we have started a new comp in the bar !The winner getting some gold (sorry this is for the girls not you).

BUT we are not doing this for the girl who has the most drinks or bar fines ,that makes the girls hassle guys and thats not our style.

We are doing it for the girl who gives the best service !! There are 2 groups one for dancers and show girls the other is for service and hostess.

We will be asking guys to write down the number of the girl who they think has given them the best service ? She might have had the best smile ,the fastest drink ,the best hands or even the best in bed .What even you think was the best might make the girl you pick 15,000 bt richer (in gold that is).

All you have to do is to write down her number and this will go into a box ,were by at the end of the mth we will find out WHO is the winner of the BEST SERVICE

starts this monday,guys PLEASE make the most of it and tell the girls "you want better service " remeber blackmail on you part is welcome.

alan

Sir,

Great idea. I think you are spot on and this will be a winning idea. I wonder if I dangle 15,000 baht of gold in front of my Thai wife can I get a little better service. Oops, gotta go. I have to cook dinner......

If I was the girls I would be thinking

Mmm. What would be the chances of me winning the prize? A 1 in 50 chance? Not great odds. She may put in a lot of effort every month and do very well but still not get the prize.

It is winner takes all and there is no recognition for those who come second, third, tenth, etc. If a girl is rated 1 in one month then the chances are that she will continue to be rated 1 for other months. She may be rated 1 every month just because she she is good looking or has a great smile and so the punters like her rather than her efforts.

What is needed is for the girls to qualify for bonuses according to whether they are 1,2 or 3 rated by the punters. Therefore spread the 15000 amongst say the top 10 girls. The girls therefore know that they have a chance of getting some reward,

Rather than just putting a name in a box what you need is for punters to get back to you by email, PM and by putting a name into a box. By encouraging guys to email (if they are not PA members) or PM you if they are then you are likely to get guys giving you the reasons why they like a particular girl or what particular girls are doing right.

If a guy has had a bad night with a girl he probably won't go back to the bar to put a slip of paper in the box. Even if he has had a good night he may not go back to the bar for a while. I can’t see punters taking time whilst they are in the bar to write up comments to put in a box however they would do this in a PM or email as they can do this at their leisure.

Giving guys slips of paper with the bar’s email address on when they check bin would be more effective in finding out what is or is not going right. If girl who are bar fined are taking the piss with the punters then they may not bother to complain but will just not go back. You should give them the option of complaining directly to you clearly available as their first option otherwise guys may, as we have seen, end up just posting the story on the web losing you lots of other customers.

I agree with Sybarite. A winner takes all competition may only piss off those girls who have little chance of winning it. Far better to have a first, second and third prize to motivate all of them to do better knowing they are in with a realistic chance of winning something.

Full marks for ingenuity though. Nice to see an owner coming up with some ideas to improve the customer experience. Good luck with it!

I will be sure to look in when I come in January.

That wont work because once people are home they will not be bothered to Pm or email and will probably have forgotten the girls name or number.

It's a good idea

One thing you could do is give a card after they check the bill and give them a drink on the house if they come back (with the filled out card)... Just another idea. :P

Aâ™  If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

I think it's always good to improve customer service :wub: but I'm not wild either on the 'winner takes all'. Demotivates the rest.

It might be better to define what's the expected effect of good service? Higer turnover? More barfines? More tips? I suppose tips and part of the barfines are already paid to the staff so that does not need to change.

So how about paying part of the extra turnover as a bonus over the staff? That's the incentive. But in itself that may not be enough. The staff also needs to know very clearly what is good customer service.

So, a workshop or training for the staff to learn, discuss and inspire improved customer service? I'm willing to facilitate such a training!

Edited by Randy

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

hi guys

After being away for near on a mth i wanted to do some thing for the girls ?

So we have started a new comp in the bar !The winner getting some gold (sorry this is for the girls not you).

BUT we are not doing this for the girl who has the most drinks or bar fines ,that makes the girls hassle guys and thats not our style.

We are doing it for the girl who gives the best service !! There are 2 groups one for dancers and show girls the other is for service and hostess.

We will be asking guys to write down the number of the girl who they think has given them the best service ? She might have had the best smile ,the fastest drink ,the best hands or even the best in bed .What even you think was the best might make the girl you pick 15,000 bt richer (in gold that is).

All you have to do is to write down her number and this will go into a box ,were by at the end of the mth we will find out WHO is the winner of the BEST SERVICE

starts this monday,guys PLEASE make the most of it and tell the girls "you want better service " remeber blackmail on you part is welcome.

alan

Good idea mate, I cant wait to try your place when I'm back in a few weeks.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

• 5 months later...