IGNORED

Biker Rings

petchabun

It's not so easy to find some biker rings in Pattaya. Does anyone know a place where they sell biker rings like skull rings and other rings. I am not looking for the real jewelry shops where they are from real silver or gold. I am looking for gold coloured rings and any other copy rings in silver and gold colour. If anybody have an idea where to have a look I will be thankfull for the advice.

This website has a lot of nice designs.   They ship world-wide.  http://www.badassjewelry.com/

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

I met a guy at the airport.  He showed me a bunch of cheap stuff skull rings included.

He said he gets it in Bangkok at a Soi, that they turn into a Chinese market one or two nights a week.

Maybe someone else may knows where and when it is, as I wasn't interested.

Or if you just want a few,  check the booths along beach road

Thanks very much Forqalso and Anokonite. I will look on the beach road and the website looks great. They have a printable ringsizer for ordering.

Archived