Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nok Air

Lumbai5

Looking to fly down to Phuket for a few days 2000 Baht at the most for the flight

anyone have any experience flying Nok Air?

Your help is much appreciated

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill

Yes i have flown with them to Udon Thani about 3 years ago, and if i am not mistaken they air the same company as air Asia !! not many differences in flying conditions whatsoever.....

lol i fly with them in december from cm to Phuket. sure will let you know.

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/37.jpg&text=nut%20house&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=7&hour=17&minute=0&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle"

Looking to fly down to Phuket for a few days 2000 Baht at the most for the flight

anyone have any experience flying Nok Air?

Your help is much appreciated

I have used them a few times Bangkok to Phuket, they are reliable, safe & credible airline.

Their aircraft are new, less than 5 years old & their service is pretty good considering their operate on a no-frills concept.

They are also owned by Thai Airways.

I would recommend them against Thai Airways for domestic flights cos they are cheaper & if the flight is less than on hour, theres not much time for any service anyway.

Yes i have flown with them to Udon Thani about 3 years ago, and if i am not mistaken they air the same company as air Asia !! not many differences in flying conditions whatsoever.....

They are NOT owned by Air Asia, who i have used once in desperation (nothing else available) for Bangkok to Kuala Lumpar.

Air Asia have started taking some new planes, but the B737 i flew on was about 30 years old & looked totally fucked inside & out.

I wouldn't ever fly on them again or One-2-Go who i know some pretty nasty stories about (before their Phuket crash).

FYI, i worked in the airline business on-n-off for 20 years...

Air Asia

I flew with Air Asia in Aug 07 and the whole experience was excellent. Booked the ticket online in England for 1050 Bht one way, turned up at the airport and showed my passport no problems. The flight was on time and about 3/4 full so I had two seats to myself. On the return trip I booked it again online in Phuket this time for 1600 Bht (4 days notice) and again no problems.

This is my experience flying with Air Asia.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

I have used them a few times Bangkok to Phuket, they are reliable, safe & credible airline.

Their aircraft are new, less than 5 years old & their service is pretty good considering their operate on a no-frills concept.

They are also owned by Thai Airways.

I would recommend them against Thai Airways for domestic flights cos they are cheaper & if the flight is less than on hour, theres not much time for any service anyway.

They are NOT owned by Air Asia, who i have used once in desperation (nothing else available) for Bangkok to Kuala Lumpar.

Air Asia have started taking some new planes, but the B737 i flew on was about 30 years old & looked totally fucked inside & out.

I wouldn't ever fly on them again or One-2-Go who i know some pretty nasty stories about (before their Phuket crash).

FYI, i worked in the airline business on-n-off for 20 years...

DS thank you for the info that was the feedback I was looking for

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill

Air Asia

I flew with Air Asia in Aug 07 and the whole experience was excellent. Booked the ticket online in England for 1050 Bht one way, turned up at the airport and showed my passport no problems. The flight was on time and about 3/4 full so I had two seats to myself. On the return trip I booked it again online in Phuket this time for 1600 Bht (4 days notice) and again no problems.

This is my experience flying with Air Asia.

Some friendly advice.... cheap doesn't always mean good & this is very true with low-cost airlines..

Air Asia has some of the lowest experience requirements in SE Asia for their pilots (because they pay poor salaries to help keep the fares down) As the recent One-2-Go crash in Phuket has shown us, pilot experience counts for quite a lot during an incident with an aircraft, closely followed by maintenance reliability.

Just my 2 cents...

Of course you could do a lot worse, Adam Air from Jakarta are just frightening...

I've flew with them to Udon Thani, in June the flight was on time and the service was OK.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

I flew Don Muang to Udon Thani with NOK last part of Sept 07. The flew them 3 days later back to BKK Don Muang. Nice plane. Left on time, gave me a coke, plane was clean and in good condition. I wouldn't hesitate to fly them agian.

I booked my ticket Nok Air Price was right and so far good reviews

thanks guys

Winston Churchill

I flew Air Asia last April from BKK to Singapore and was not impressed. Service was ok but very old plane and uncomfortable seats. The fact they are a major sponser of Man Utd made me book through them as I thought that gave them some credibility. Flew Tiger Airways on the return journey and they were excellent. Modern plane, good service just shame about the excessive turbulance.

I flew Don Muang to Udon Thani with NOK last part of Sept 07.

I think all of their flights are from Don Muang so be aware of that and don't go to the wrong airport.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I think all of their flights are from Don Muang so be aware of that and don't go to the wrong airport.

I have booked my flight out of Don Muang but am flying back to Suvarnabhumi

but where were you last trip I went to Don Muang to fly to Sakhon Nakhon dont ask me why but I thought I was flying PB aire from DM I was suppossed to be at Suvarnabhumi ... good thing I was early

Winston Churchill

I have booked my flight out of Don Muang but am flying back to Suvarnabhumi

but where were you last trip I went to Don Muang to fly to Sakhon Nakhon dont ask me why but I thought I was flying PB aire from DM I was suppossed to be at Suvarnabhumi ... good thing I was early

Winston Churchill