IGNORED

Da's Birthday Party at Private Dancer

Club Electric Blue

Lets make her birthday one to remember

DasPartypic_zps0f34af55.jpg

Wish I was in town for this.  Da is one of those mamasans everyone should get to know.  She's funny and looks after her girls - and she looks after us punters.  Introduce yourself, let her know what you're looking for and she'll try to accommodate.  I've never been steered wrong by her for the 4 years that I've known her. 

Just to add:  For me, Private Dancer is the new Baby Dolls, mainly because of Da (and Ricky) - they make a fun atmosphere.  Plus PD has quite a few cute chicks.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Its a Toss up if I go to the curry night or Da's birthday this week, I like both, although I have only ever eaten curry LOL

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer.

Quick reminder we have our curry night tonight

but more importantly for all her friends

don't forget it Mamasan Da's Birthday tomorrow night

Archived