Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

flights london to bangkok

cowboy1

Look at sidestep. I found a fare for 587GBP leaving Mar 1 and returning Mar 31 on Thai Air. You could save another 100 with a stop in Barhian.

Edited by proximity

Thanks proximity. I found a flight on sidestep for £527 dep:2/3/08 ret:31/3/08. using ThaiAir and booking via ebookers. I've never used ebookers before. How safe are they ? Does anyone know?

I wouldn't worry about any of the agents that are displayed by sidestep. In any case you should have the PNR or ticket number for the flight. You can give the airline that number on the web or over the phone and they should be able to confirm your details.

Thanks proximity. I found a flight on sidestep for £527 dep:2/3/08 ret:31/3/08. using ThaiAir and booking via ebookers. I've never used ebookers before. How safe are they ? Does anyone know?

eBookers is a reputable agent so you'll have no worries. I know people who have booked through the website before and have had no problems at all.

Try www.travelsupermarket.com too, they search loads of websites for cheap airfares

Edited by Matt

Try southall travel & westeast travel.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

• 4 weeks later...

I flew Kuwait Airways on my last trip booked via ebookers.... no complaints at all

If you book with ebookers, i would double check all your details with whatever company you fly with, and make sure that you are defo on the flight. Check and double check. remember these are packistanis you are dealing with here, they are not to be trusted, and there call centres are not in England!

hi

try travelbag.co.uk flying with eva air their prices are cheaper than ebookers and expida. BA is such a rip off!

i flew eva air direct nov 07 £426.00, :Hello: ....booked a flight eva air jan08 £616, but not many seats left

pays to book as far ahead as you can :P

1can