Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

JASMINE MANSION - SPECIAL OFFERS IN 2008

kevin meacher

I hve posted details of our 2008 special offers under an existing Jasmine Mansion thread, however, some may not read that so I am doing this separate topic. As you will see below some of the special offers relate solely to members of the Pattaya Addicts forum.

Due to receiving a host of e-mails etc. following my comments related to Special Offers for certain times in 2008 I had to put my thinking cap on quicker than I was expecting to. The details now cleared with Mrs. Boss are as follows for those who may be interested:

APRIL 2008

For any booking confirmed on or before 29th February, 2008 and related to any reservation commencing on any day in April 2008:

Room Type 5 nights or more/Monthly Stay (30 nights)

Standard Double B550 per night/B15,000 per month

Standard Dbl + Balcony B600/B16,500

Large Dbl + Balcony B700/B19,500

Suite B900/B24,000

Penthouse Rates on application and MINIMUM 10 nights stay

INCLUDES Breakfast

NO Room Service Supplement

NO Credit Card Surcharge

10% Discount on all Bar, Restaurant and Mini-Bar purchases (Addicts Members Only)

FREE TAXI transfer from Bangkok Airport (Suvarnabhumi) for Monthly or longer reservations (Addicts Members Only)

JULY to SEPTEMBER 2008

For any booking confirmed at least 30 days prior to arrival and related to any reservation commencing on any day in July, August or September, 2008 and expiring on or before 30th November, 2008.

Room Type 5 nights or more/Monthly Stay (30 nights)

Standard Double B500 per night/B13,500 per month

Standard Dbl + Balcony B550/B15,000

Large Dbl + Balcony B650/B18,000

Suite B800/B22,500

Penthouse Rates on application and MINIMUM 10 nights stay

INCLUDES Breakfast

NO Room Service Supplement

NO Credit Card Surcharge

20% Discount on all Bar, Restaurant and Mini-Bar purchases (Addicts Members Only) (N.B: Non Addicts Members booking at this time will be entitled to a discount of 10%)

FREE TAXI transfer from Bangkok Airport (Suvarnabhumi) for Monthly or longer reservations (Addicts Members Only)

All the above are, of course, subject to availability.

We will, where possible, permit early check-in from 06:00 or late check-out to 22:00 WITHOUT charge. I must stress though that this is a gesture only and very much related to other bookings we may have at the time. In the event that you are unable to check-in to your room upon arrival or stay in your allocated room beyond your desired check-out time should we have another room vacant you will be offered that until your allocated room is ready/your desired departure time.

Should you book for yourself and a friend, or friends, visting at the same time then they will also be entitled to these terms and Addicts Members only terms even if they are not members of the Addicts board themselves.

For those of you who have not been here before we also offer FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hotel with routers in the lobby and on the guest floors. There is a FREE pool table in the lobby. All rooms have personal safe; double bed; air-con; fridge/mini-bar; television with Sophon cable; independent hot water; daily room cleaning; Restaurant open from 08:00 to 22:00; Guest breakfasts available through to 13:00. Of course there are downsides - you have to put up with ME!!

I hope these SPECIAL OFFERS are of interest to some of you. If you wish to enquire about availability either PM me or e-mail: [email protected]

Best Wishes,

Kevin

Edited by kevin meacher

Great news Kevin! The taxi transfer is a very strong idea!

Enjoyed my stay at Jasmine Mansion during August this year. Will be seeing you again very soon...

Some good deals might give it a try next year.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

always had a great stay at the jasmine, highly recommended! :Busted:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Some good deals there Kevin. I've stayed at Jasmin Mansions several times and can highly recommend it. Very clean, great security, friendly staff, superb food and Pattaya's own version of Basil Fawlty in Kevin :Busted: .

Great value for money.

Testicles