IGNORED

I Year Multi Entry

balls

Yes Spongy you been hiding in Patts !

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

• 4 weeks later...
Birmingham is also a good place to get it. I got mine there, made an appointment, went there, 10 minutes later walked out with Non Imm Type O and only out of pocket £95 I think.

Just looked on their website it states you need your marriage certificate, do they insist on seeing it?

• 1 month later...

Just got my 'O' visa giving me up to 15 months in LoS if I want it. Posted my 'package' to Hull on Monday afternoon recieved it back Wednesday morning. No fuss no muss. Just put 'visiting friends' as reason for staying and enclosed my flight details as supporting evidence. TBH I don't think I needed to do even that.

The fee was £100 plus what it cost for postage etc.

Many thanks (again) to tomski for starting this thread and would recomend it to be pinned.

Just got my 'O' visa giving me up to 15 months in LoS if I want it. Posted my 'package' to Hull on Monday afternoon recieved it back Wednesday morning. No fuss no muss. Just put 'visiting friends' as reason for staying and enclosed my flight details as supporting evidence. TBH I don't think I needed to do even that.

The fee was £100 plus what it cost for postage etc.

Many thanks (again) to tomski for starting this thread and would recomend it to be pinned.

Just as an aside so people are clear.

You would only get 15 months if you arrived in Thailand the day after the visa is issued.

If you arrived in Thailand 6 months after its issue then you would then only get the remaining 6 months + extra 90 days i.e. 9 months.

It should also be pointed out that the extra 90 days is at the discretion of the border officer and not a right. That said thyy always give it.

Bottom line is a 12 month multi-entry is exactly that - 12 months from ISSUE and must be renewed every 90 days by exiting and re-entering the country.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 1 month later...

Just a check - are they still doing these as easily as they have been?

Cheers

Wax

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

You're all over this visa thing Dan, maybe you should setup a visa advice business, you could operate between the hours of shagging and spinning :)

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

Cheers

Wax

Wax

The application is on the Hull Consulate website (Google Thai Consulate Hull).

You just state on the application that you are "visiting friends" as the reason for the 12 month Visa

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 1 month later...

Cheers

Wax

I got my multiple entry non-Immigrant O visa from Hull. Sent it Thursday got it back Saturday. No problems and all thanks to this thread!

I remember reading in the Hull Consulate that the position of Honary Consul is an unpaid position although he receives a percentage of the visa fees :Club_fight1:

Al.

I tried getting the one year non Immigrant visa in Liverpool and was told in no uncertain terms that unless your married or retired it can't be issued. I called BS on her and went to Hull where they have never had a problem giving them out.

Edited by lovinit