IGNORED

Bar & guesthouse for lease in the middle of soi buakow.

kamluan

If i remeber i only gave a bad review of hogan bar at soi khao talo. As here we warn our fellow forum members.

I am the chonburi branche manager of cookiedutch.com so thats why i offer waffles.

The bbguns for sale as i want to buy a barret .50

The bar i took over with my friend, bought myself out to do the cookie thing, and now my friend asked for me to help him sale as he want to move to his homecountry brazil.

Anything else inspector gadget?

Are you the agent? just wondered like as you are selling another gaff and some waffles I see. I hope no one gives a review like you did about my bar when I tried to sell it.

Good luck

Cheers

Hi matey

Sense of Deja Vue

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/74106-opportunity-bar-and-guesthouse-for-sale/

Nice bar but the rent is a killer (see how quickly the selling price came down in the above thread)

Price that time went down as in that price whas NO keymoney included, and No rental deposit and no furniture deposit. Also its totally changed and cant see it whas the old blueroom.

This price is all included , a new contract for 3 years, keymoney included and furniture and rental deposit included. So no extra hidden suprise fees.

Furniture and rental deposit you get back after finished your contract.

We could easy sell the bar for 600.000, but then still need to pay keymoney, furniture deposit and rental deposit..and you will end up same same 1.xxx.xxx thb.

Choice is all yours so contact now for a viewing i am sure you'll love the place!!!

1.200.000 thb contact now!

Hahahah that has a special reason....so people outside cant really see what your doing and with who..

The owner now made it like that but of course you could change it....and everybody can see from outside whats happening inside...

• 4 months later...

Still for sale!!

Running and open so come and see it for yourself.

Closed and owner will leave Thailand soon...

Thats a pitty, couldnt your take over this business yourself ? You dont need a WP as you are a Thai yourself :)

• 5 months later...

Sold last year.

Then WTF are you wasting our time for by advertising it for sale in JANUARY 2013????

you know what they say - 

how do you make a small fortune in Pattaya?

start out with a large fortune

Then WTF are you wasting our time for by advertising it for sale in JANUARY 2013????

sorry that i wasted your time...bar is sold..about 6/7 months ago to be exactly.......

Now you wasted your time again reading this post.....

:Finger5:

you know what they say - 

how do you make a small fortune in Pattaya?

start out with a large fortune

To tell the truth.. the only one that makes money is the property owner....without doing nothing.

Building valeu 15 years ago 2.800.000 now if you offer the property owner 20.000.000 he will not sale...

every new lease he gets the keymoney...furniture deposit and rental deposit....and i think the owner never comes look at the building for years....

:hello09:

To tell the truth.. the only one that makes money is the property owner....without doing nothing.

Building valeu 15 years ago 2.800.000 now if you offer the property owner 20.000.000 he will not sale...

every new lease he gets the keymoney...furniture deposit and rental deposit....and i think the owner never comes look at the building for years....

:hello09:

Did u tell that to the schmuck who purchased this business from u? Somehow I don't think so.

Archived