Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bar & guesthouse for lease in the middle of soi buakow.

kamluan

LEASE 3/3

RENT 47.500 A MONTH PAYED EVERY 3 MONTHS.

3 LARGE ROOMS FULLY FURNISHED WITH TV SOFA AIRCON FRIDGE SINK ECT.

THE 3 LARGER ROOMS HAVE A BALCONY OVERVIEWING SOI BUAKOW.

1 SMALLER ROOM AS IT HAS A SEPARETED BEDROOM INSTEAD OF ONE WHOLE FLOOR.

all rooms have airconditioning.

the bar is fully furnished with modern lightning system and good song. No need change nothing it is ready to be runned!!.

sale price 1.200.000 is for a new 3/3 lease.

included keymoney, and furiture deposit. so no extra fees after paid us the 1.200.000

price is negoitable for quick deciders.

And yes its the old blueroom.

Contact by mail for a viewing.

1357478303710.jpg

1357478304547.jpg

1357478306638.jpg

1357478307721.jpg

1357478391321.jpg

1357478390193.jpg

1357478388617.jpg

1357478387120.jpg

3/3 does that mean only three months lease at a time to be paid in three months? or 3yrs on up front three monthly terms? cheers

3x 3 i imagine................3 year lease with 3 years optional.

Love the bathroom tiles. :GoldenSmile1:

Surely at 47500 baht per month this includes the key money otherwise a nuilding on this Soi with on 4 rooms would be nearer half the quoted price.

Good luck with the sale but at this price I wouldnt expect so.

The more the cash, the better the gash

3/3 does that mean only three months lease at a time to be paid in three months? or 3yrs on up front three monthly terms? cheers

of course 3 years   did not even know that people had 3 month contracts,,,

Surely at 47500 baht per month this includes the key money otherwise a nuilding on this Soi with on 4 rooms would be nearer half the quoted price.

The rooms are whole floors so more like an studio appartment.

The rental place at that area on soi buakow variety from 12.000 to 20.000 k a month.

so rent out 3 rooms would easy bring you 30.000 to 35.000 k

then still have one bedroom with livingroom over and a fully complete furnished new bar....

if you could find a complete guesthouse bar with 5 floors ,4 rooms at the middle of soi buakow for half of the 47.500 k please contact me as i interested.

LEASE 3/3

RENT 47.500 A MONTH PAYED EVERY 3 MONTHS.

3 LARGE ROOMS FULLY FURNISHED WITH TV SOFA AIRCON FRIDGE SINK ECT.

THE 3 LARGER ROOMS HAVE A BALCONY OVERVIEWING SOI BUAKOW.

1 SMALLER ROOM AS IT HAS A SEPARETED BEDROOM INSTEAD OF ONE WHOLE FLOOR.

all rooms have airconditioning.

the bar is fully furnished with modern lightning system and good song. No need change nothing it is ready to be runned!!.

sale price 1.200.000 is for a new 3/3 lease.

included keymoney, and furiture deposit. so no extra fees after paid us the 1.200.000

price is negoitable for quick deciders.

And yes its the old blueroom.

Contact by mail for a viewing.

Why pay 47,500 per month if you are buying the place for 1.2 million, or am I missing something? If the 1.2 million is payment for the lease only, then how do you buy the property outright and how much is it?

Yes your buying the "goodwill" it appears...........not the building.........the building is under lease....so it appears you are buying the "business".

I think  shophouses around the Soi Bukhao are around 6 million baht plus arent  tthey ..........to buy freehold.

Have walked past there loads of times

Hardly ever seen anyone in there drinking

Just saying

Thats right, since he opened and re-opened this week always empty as he and his Bi... simply dont know how to run the bar.

They thought it whas easy ....and guess what they diuscovered it is not easy...

If you have the experience and right staff it could be a damw good place.

Yes your buying the "goodwill" it appears...........not the building.........the building is under lease....so it appears you are buying the "business".

I think  shophouses around the Soi Bukhao are around 6 million baht plus arent  tthey ..........to buy freehold.

6 million baht in the middle of soi buakow....hahahhahaha maybey an empty unfinished building...

10 years ago this shophouse whas bought for about 2.800.000 and now valored 12.000.000 and the owner does not even want to sell it for 12.000.000

Shophouses at the center of soi buakow for 6.000.000 i think impossible unless you need to renovate the whole place.

Looks like a good little bar.

I tried finding the Blueroom bar last trip as I heard an ex-Quicky girl freelanced out of there. (Pat)

Alas I coul not find it.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Why pay 47,500 per month if you are buying the place for 1.2 million, or am I missing something? If the 1.2 million is payment for the lease only, then how do you buy the property outright and how much is it?

add starts with  lease and not sale.

Any one understanding about the bars in Pattaya would understand that.

See learned another usefull thing at Pattaya-addicts.com!!

the 1.200.000 is the rental deposit, keymoney and take over everything inside the business....for the next 3 years.

Looks like a good little bar. I tried finding the Blueroom bar last trip as I heard an ex-Quicky girl freelanced out of there. (Pat) Alas I coul not find it.

its open now for clients can come view the bar...

its in the middle of soi buakow, one shophouse next to the famous ladyboy bar Pook bar...cant miss that !!

The interior looks good and appears to have a lot of potential if managed the right way, and some early luck given to boost profile..

Good luck

Thanks, everything in the bar is brand new except for the pooltable...interior is chique and lounge styled.

and yes if he had the right managment and exprience he would rock and make some good money.

and a nice terrace place outside and viola...

"RENT 47.500 A MONTH PAYED EVERY 3 MONTHS.

3 LARGE ROOMS"

15833 rent for each room....WoW!

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

3 large rooms/floor appartement

and 1 same as above only with a seperated bedroom and no balcony+ a complete groundflour with a fully furnished bar....

about 9000 thb for each floor...

+ everthing is brand new in the bar so nothing needs to be spend on making the bar nice,...

and for the location the price is okidoki.

Are you the agent? just wondered like as you are selling another gaff and some waffles I see. I hope no one gives a review like you did about my bar when I tried to sell it.

Good luck

Cheers

Archived