Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

nickys bar soi bukhaow

can anyone tell me wot the food is like at nickys bar in soi bukhaow

i was recomended this bar last year for xmas dinner cant remember who or how but got stranded in doha till xmas day night so couldent attend

i did go to the bar and explain the situation to the management who were understanding about it a couple of days later

well me and another bm lewis have booked xmas dinner there for this xmas

just wondering if anyone has eaten there and can give me a little review about it

cheers bms

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

Nickys is excellent grub. The Sunday lunch is fantastic. My fav is the steak pie!!!!!!!!

can anyone tell me wot the food is like at nickys bar in soi bukhaow

i was recomended this bar last year for xmas dinner cant remember who or how but got stranded in doha till xmas day night so couldent attend

i did go to the bar and explain the situation to the management who were understanding about it a couple of days later

well me and another bm lewis have booked xmas dinner there for this xmas

just wondering if anyone has eaten there and can give me a little review about it

cheers bms

• 3 years later...

anyone stayed in the guesthouse ..its good ? Wich end of Bukhaow is it ..

thanks for the infos greetings :)

Man...places sexual intercourse far & away above all other joys...he will risk life, reputation, everything...to make good that opportunity and ride it to the overwhelming climax." - Mark Twain

had breakfast there....

one of the best and the biggest breakfast in town.

Dayo...

I've had the breakfast at Nicky's several times and rate it as very good

Edited by JD1

good clean food, very nice

Where on Soi Buakhow is it?

if you walk past the nature view hotel, nickys bar is around 50 yards on you left towards the market.

Dayo...

Just past the sign and entrance to Golden Sea hotel on the left hand side - stayed in Golden Sea though never went to nicky's bar

• 2 weeks later...

hmm would realy like to know how the rooms are ... looks great .. but i dont see a balcony . On there Homepage they say is with pool ... when i look at it its the same pool from golden sea !?

Strange nobody have info looks so great and with pool for 700B

Man...places sexual intercourse far & away above all other joys...he will risk life, reputation, everything...to make good that opportunity and ride it to the overwhelming climax." - Mark Twain

if its the golden sea hotel pool i found the pool great apart a complete lack of sun shades and people many times I used the pool it was very quiet with 5 people max. Golden Sea was into chinese tourists and not many of them used the pool suited mphone pics 131.JPGe....

if its the golden sea hotel pool i found the pool great apart a complete lack of sun shades and people many times I used the pool it was very quiet with 5 people max. Golden Sea was into chinese tourists and not many of them used the pool suited mphone pics 131.JPGe....

Looks great,someone knows about the rate for daylie,weekly and monthly???

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif