IGNORED

My last night at Shooters!

LordFlash

Guys,

Tomorrow night - 8th November - is my last night at Shooters, Soi Diamond, for a while as I have to take a short break back to sunny England.

So, if you are in town, pop in for a beer or 3. I'll be there 7pm till at least 2am.

Cheers!

LF

thanks for the invite but Shooters is probably the worst place Ive been to in P-Town.

Ooops

Flash mate, damn it hope your back before I leave on the 2 Dec.......

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Flash mate, damn it hope your back before I leave on the 2 Dec.......

Should be back on the 23rd - just in time for Loy Kratong, so I'll looking forward to meeting up with you!

Pitbull: Sorry to hear you had a bad time. Everybody is entitled to their opinion and this is mine:

The prices are not the worst

The girls are not the worst

The decor is not the worst

The service is not the worst

The aircon is not the worst

The happy hour is not the worst

The food is not the worst

The music is not the worst

Overall, I think there are a lot worse places in town. It certainly isn't the best but everybody here is working hard to rectify any of the problems.

Drop by again when you have chance and I'll buy you a beer to compensate you for the poor time you had last time.

LF