Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

BJ Bars

maxmax32

Hey guys.

Been in Thailand 5 times. In these 5 trips I only stopped by at BJ Bars on two trips. And on those two trips I caught an STD.

Would you consider BJ Bars the best chance (if you want to call it like this) to get it (except for unprotected sex of course)?

Guest enigma01012005

i guess you're asking for our experience in this? well i think i caught something and the only time i didn't use condoms is when i was getting a blowjob...

• 4 weeks later...

Actually I am pretty keen on my health and after reading this thread I am completely put off on having any sexual encounters in Thailand at all.

• 3 weeks later...

if you continually engage in sex , even protected in Thailand its only a matter of time as to when you get a problem. unless you stick with one girl and live with her here, and never have sex with anyone else - why live here if you want to be a semi monk stay at home!

Even with condoms you will eventually catch genital warts, not inside your dick , but under your pubes, its only a metter of time. You can get rid of the warts , but the virus is resistant to all cures , it will live with you for life.

Eventually condoms wil break and you will be exposed, or you will be having a sloppy seconds blow job and be following someone who has been exposed.

Clmydia - good chance, gonneria fair chance, Syhplis rare chance, HIV you lost the lottery,

Its a fact of pursuing a risky life style, Ive been living it twnety years still going!

Mouthwash and Chewing gum does it for me :FunnyShit1:

W & P

I went down soi 6 and got involved with a very nice blowjob. My mouth is still fine a few weeks later.

Wait why would your mouth be tired.. who was doing the blowing :FunnyShit1: haha :unsure:

The Difference between a Western women and a Thai Women

you say. “Can I buy you a cup of coffee?†sounds to a western woman something like “How about a threesome with you and your sister?â€

Where as in Thailand, if you ask a woman “How about a threesome with you and your sister?†her probable response will be “Sure but can you buy us a cup of coffee first?â€

Oral sex. What are the risks?

Herpes is probably the biggest STD risk during oral sex. Both strains of herpes can live in the mouth or the genitals, and particularly during outbreaks (cold sores, herpes lesions) can be passed from one place to the other. Many people have oral herpes, more than 50% of a random group of people will have antibodies to the virus (indicating some level of infection). Having oral herpes for most people is no big deal, a cold sore during times of stress or illness is usually little more than an annoyance. Genital herpes can be more complicated and uncomfortable, but there are treatments (see Herpes Fact Sheet for more info). Care should be taken so that oral herpes are not passed to anyone’s genitals. In general it is not a good idea to have unprotected oral sex while any lesions are present.

ท Chlamydia and gonorrhea can infect your throat, strep like symptoms, and are curable with antibiotics. These can also infect the eye, these infections can have serious consequences, so be careful with fluids.

ท HIV can be passed through unprotected oral sex, but it is more likely to be passed during unprotected penetrative sex. The infected semen/precum or vaginal fluid must enter the body through a cut or sore in the mouth or esophagus. The virus is unlikely to be passed from a person’s mouth to another person’s genitals.

ท HPV can be passed during oral sex, HPV has been found on vocal chords.

ท Syphilis can be passed similar to HIV. Syphilis is curable.Hepatitis A is a risk particularly in oral-anal sex, and people engaging in this unprotected might want to look into getting a Hep A vaccine. Hep A is not a chronic condition like Hep B and C, but can make a person quite sick several weeks. If the person performing oral sex has HIV, blood from their mouth may enter the body of the person receiving oral sex through the lining of the urethra (the opening at the tip of the penis)

• 2 weeks later...
Oral sex. What are the risks?

Herpes is probably the biggest STD risk during oral sex. Both strains of herpes can live in the mouth or the genitals, and particularly during outbreaks (cold sores, herpes lesions) can be passed from one place to the other. Many people have oral herpes, more than 50% of a random group of people will have antibodies to the virus (indicating some level of infection). Having oral herpes for most people is no big deal, a cold sore during times of stress or illness is usually little more than an annoyance. Genital herpes can be more complicated and uncomfortable, but there are treatments (see Herpes Fact Sheet for more info). Care should be taken so that oral herpes are not passed to anyone’s genitals. In general it is not a good idea to have unprotected oral sex while any lesions are present.

ท Chlamydia and gonorrhea can infect your throat, strep like symptoms, and are curable with antibiotics. These can also infect the eye, these infections can have serious consequences, so be careful with fluids.

ท HIV can be passed through unprotected oral sex, but it is more likely to be passed during unprotected penetrative sex. The infected semen/precum or vaginal fluid must enter the body through a cut or sore in the mouth or esophagus. The virus is unlikely to be passed from a person’s mouth to another person’s genitals.

ท HPV can be passed during oral sex, HPV has been found on vocal chords.

ท Syphilis can be passed similar to HIV. Syphilis is curable.Hepatitis A is a risk particularly in oral-anal sex, and people engaging in this unprotected might want to look into getting a Hep A vaccine. Hep A is not a chronic condition like Hep B and C, but can make a person quite sick several weeks. If the person performing oral sex has HIV, blood from their mouth may enter the body of the person receiving oral sex through the lining of the urethra (the opening at the tip of the penis)

Thanks for that!.......I'm really in the mood for some unprotected sex now! 55555! :)

"The world is like a ride in an amusement park.

And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real

because that's how powerful our minds are.

And the ride goes up and down and round and round.

It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured

and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time

and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride?

And other people have remembered, and they come back to us,

they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever,

because, this is just a ride..."

batman-dark-knight-joker.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You guys just have bad luck. 11 years now in Thailand and MANY nights on Soi 6, cowboy in BKK etc. and nothing. samuijim

Avatar...Hillary says to Bill, let's name her Monica

• 7 months later...

it seems like people are trying to make it right in their minds to have unprotected sex....whether oral ..anal..ass to mouth ...pussy to mouth..pussy to dick...dick to mouth or your big fucking toe to any orafice that is on the human body with any membranes that are open...you always and I REPEAT ALWAYS TAKE A RISK OF DISEASE WHEN UNPROTECTED>>>>PERIOD NO WAYS AROUND IT........................sad but true...that is the way it is....whenever you stick your dick into an organism that is of life and your dick is unprotected you run risk of disease...i dont cae if it was you next door neighbors donkey........1 % risk is still a risk....like the lotto with 1 to a million chances.....but you have to be in it to win it......sorry for the brutally honest answers,,,,

babydollsaddict.gif

Ok guys here is a secret I learned in the military, if you are on the hunt for BJ bars etc the best advice is this, a ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! I always get the 4 pack of tetracycline before hand in fact i get two and before a night of offering myself and my wallet to the Soi 6 butchers, i take two tabs before leaving the house, two the next morning and one a day after until they are gone. Touch wood no drippy meat or itchy spots thus far. The side affect of Tetracycline is its great for acne as well. So far it has worked for me.

this is devestating, are you saying if you get blowjobs without condom your likely to get a sti ?

I think Sancho has not fully presented the risk factors involved regarding catching HIV during Oral sex. The risk factor itself is low and the main danger is for the receiver, due to the ejaculation in the mouth. If the person receiving the BJ has HIV then there is a chance that the semen could infect the person giving the blowjob. There has been some research into this which can be found here

Oral sex and transmission of HIV: Statement of risk (.pdf document)

The above is from the UK department of health. Source

It is interesting that cleaning the mouth prior to the act can increase the risk factor. Bottom line as stated though, is that if you put your penis unprotected into a warm, moist bodily orifice that carries a disease, you are at risk of contracting that disease. But it's like anything, there is a risk that if you cross second road without care, you could be taken out by a baht bus - there is no such thing as a risk free existence. Just take sensible precautions as you would normally and it won't stop me from going to Lolita's!

Edited by Archer4

• 5 months later...

OK People, My last day in LOS, went to lolitas Bkk to get a quick BJ before my flight, the girl offered a condom which i turned down... This morning- 4 days later I have either the clap or clamydia. Saw doctor this morning and got swabs done and now have a load of tablets to take. I wont be going to a BJ bar again.

After the BJ I was finnishing my beer down stairs... I asked how long she had been working here for... she said 3 years!!

Hi

Well thanks to my hubby getting off with a BG, i've has a positive result come back from my swabs. Have to wait a couple of weeks before I get to see the Doctor. HUGE BIG CLOUD hanging over me.

Oh bless him - he swears he wore a condom!!!!!

I do know the place where the BG works but I don't know if i'm allowed to say it on here, however I don't know her name, so I can't warn you boys.

You'll have to send me a PM if you want to know.

Regards

Timetogeteven

@timetogeteven, it's no use naming the bar or even naming the girl. Maybe she's cured by now. Better to have hubby call the girl (or the bar) and explain in case she didn't go to the doc yet. Sometimes STDs don't have many symptoms and she may not yet know she's infected.

All the best.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

I went down soi 6 and got involved with a very nice blowjob. My mouth is still fine a few weeks later.

Who were you blowing? hahahahahahahahahahaha

And i liked my BJ sooooo much.LOL

Yep this really puts a bit of a downer on the trip to patts, not the kind of thing you want in the back of your mind!!!

Very good post with lots of info. Does make you think about things, I all ways use condoms but not with a bj

Dave

On my last trip I never went to a bj bar and always fucked with a rubber, but I have still managed to pick up an in infection, my nuts are sore and my cock is internally itchty, hopefully with a two week prescription I should be fine, I did not care before the plane departed and I dont care now :22600584-Th: no amount of care is 100%, I am here for a good time not along time......

WHERE I STEP IS WHERE I LAND, LIFE ALWAYS LOOKS BETTER FROM A NEW PERSPECTIVE