IGNORED

I think I caught something....

Guest enigma01012005

No point speculating mate. Get down to the doctors ASAP and see what they have to say. Might not end up being as bad as you think.

Agree. I want to respect his right to privacy, but I would be interested in knowing what he caught.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fact Herpes is shedding prior to any visible signs, and continues for a day or two after the visible signs have cleared. Itching is normally the first indication followed by some small spots which develop into open sores. If you apply something like Zovirax cream regularly at the itching stage the sores will not even develop.

Herpes lives in the nerve ganglia, and usually recurs when you are under stress or drinking to much. Whilst there is no medically recognized cure for Herpes, there are dietary ways of controlling it, or if recurring on a regular basis then something like Acyclovir taken daily for a period of time will allow your body to learn how to control/live with it.

The danger with BBBJ, is that there is always a chance of micro grazes in the penile skin from the teeth, which gives easier access to the the relevant STD, gonorrhea being a favorite one.

I not sure if you have ever heard of this place, but there was once a place called the Hell Club. I visited there one day and I was very impressed with how the girls tried very hard to be safe. They seemed to pay attention to small details in order to avoid spreading a STD. I'm very observant and I must say that I could tell what they were doing and it did not bother me. There must have been a wise man who taught them to try to be safe. Kudos to that man for doing that.

I must also add that after I returned to the bar then one of the girls kept sniffing me like a blood hound, she loved my cologne. That cologne is top secret as most women can't resist it.

it is absofuckinglutely mindblowing to see how the willfully ignorant toss shit out of their mouths like it's worth something. Health threads need a moderator with a health degree to damp down the hurricane of misinformation (I know you're out there!). Even if I had the time to do it, I'd just go to thailand instead.

Blast shields up!

Go ahead and flame...

Yes. I know a little about the subject in certain areas but not all. I'm too much of a prick to be a moderator though.

• 8 months later...

Archived