Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Phuket cheap accomodations - Soi6 style

spark666

Hello guys.

I am more used to Pattaya and I don't really know Phuket nor the happening places over there.

I'd like to change for once but I am looking for an accomodation rather cheap ( 700-1000 THb pernight), a bit like the accomodations you can find in Soi6 in Pattaya.

Any help on this ?

Thx

I satyed in a small guesthouse a few years ago. It is in a small soi (same as C&N hotel. Very cheap for Patong. Was called Touch Villa, but has changed name to Hacienda Resort.now. Only about 200 m. from Bangla Road and a few minutes walk down Bangla and you are on the beach.

I found one link with some information: http://www.browse-hotels.com/en/335608.html

You can also try google for Soi Sansabai (next soi - across the road from Bangla. Quite a few guesthouses there.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Are those girl friendly ?

Are those girl friendly ?

The Hacienda Resort where i srayed a number of times is very GF. I stayed only 1 night in one of the Soi Sansabai guesthouses (dont remember the name) and no problems at all. In general the guesthouses in that area are all GF - but you can always ask before you book.

Normally in Patong all guesthouses/hotels are GF - except for a few high-end hotels/resorts.

lots of guesthouses as good as Patts for the same price... check out new hotel "Wave Hotel" for 1000 baht per night or "Hillside Patong" for around 800 or 1000 both very good and girl friendly.... if you want to get closer there are a lot of cheap guesthouses near the main mall not far from the action...

lots of guesthouses as good as Patts for the same price... check out new hotel "Wave Hotel" for 1000 baht per night or "Hillside Patong" for around 800 or 1000 both very good and girl friendly.... if you want to get closer there are a lot of cheap guesthouses near the main mall not far from the action...

Hillside Patong is quite far away from the centre - and the prices in high season are a bit above the budget of the OP. If i remember correct the owner is a danish guy who used to run the "Valhalla" not far away from Bangla Road (closed now).

Edit: Another issue regarding the Hillside Patong is the expenses for transport to/from the city. If you are staying up there and going to the beach and home - and then going back at night and home you could spend more on transport than a ST would cost you (Moto Bikes and TukTuk is expensive in Patong), so staying in walking distance from the "action" could buy you a ST per day. Hillside is fine if you are not going to the centre but just want a relaxed holiday and enjoy the facilities in the hotel - otherwise i would never even consider staying there.

When you walk straight from Bangla road and cross the street (right street from FBI Club), you will find a soi with some bars and inexpensives guesthouses, but you should also checkout the street next to it (direction left from FBI Club). That is were I usual stay, they have rooms from 500-1500 everywhere around this area and it's not that noisy since they have no bars downstairs. You basically have all the action next door from there.

• 2 weeks later...

there are MANY off of the third road ( the back road that runs behind Junk Ceylon) its a 2 kms stretch of hotels/gh etc etc and the road that connects 2nd road to 3rd road before junk Ceylon (2nd road is one way) Soi San Sabai

400-750/night NEW hotels and GH,  except for Dec 20-Jan 10

u will have no problem finding a place

If ur staying longer term and renting a bike than all along Na Nai road u can find places for 4-8,000/month  air con, wifi etc etc.

• 4 months later...

Lamai Hotel is a good one, around 700 baht a night. 

free wifi, private balcony, printer, fax machine and personal desktop computer 

its opposite christens massage 

Archived