IGNORED

Heaven Above’s New Years Party

nutosf

Heaven Above's New Years Party are Mon 31 Dec. Our New Years party is our best party of the year. If you missed our Xmas parties you will not want to miss this one. Our Beautiful Angels will be there to make your last night of the year a special one. FREE BBQ & Thai food will be on offered from 21:30 for each night along with lucky door prizes, drink specials and 75 Baht San Miguel Draft all night. Our 50 Baht Happy Hours are from 19:30-21:30 for draft beer, local spirits and soft drinks, one of the best happy hours on Walking St. Come and join our last party of the year, you will not be disappointed.

jpg-new-year.jpg

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

Here in Adelaide I think they are getting at replay of the Sydney fireworks on television......I think I will find my way to a friends at watch that.....:(

Here in Adelaide I think they are getting at replay of the Sydney fireworks on television......I think I will find my way to a friends at watch that.....:(

Heartfelt commiserations. :LOL2:

Sorry, you could not be with us. Look for pictures on our website soon of our Xmas parties and New Year also.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

You're sorry :-(... Heaven Above has been the consistent bar in Pattaya as far as quality girls and service goes in the 3 or 4 years I've been hanging around....looking forward to the photos.

Good bar, not too many SWhowgirls left for New Year, but some of the normal dancers are ok to promote

Good bar, not too many showgirls left for New Year, but some of the normal dancers are ok to promote

And zero there last night. Nothing over a 6. Wouldn't have considered bar fining a single one.

Archived