A6Steve

Trip Report: Singapore

A6Steve

Another stop in my Asian mongering was Singapore, an interesting combination of cultures and regulations. Prostitution is legal, and there are designated red light districts. On the other hand, chewing gum is illegal! After about 20 hours of travel, got to my hotel around 1:00 am, which is 1:00 pm body time, so I wasn't ready for bed (at least alone). My hotel is adjacent to the infamous Orchard Towers (google it), aka "whores on four floors." An absolutely incredible place - a mall full of bars and clubs overflowing with whores. For that matter, the street in front and the mall itself are also teeming with women from all countries. I went over there at 2:00 am, and had no trouble picking up a cute 20-year old Chinese babe. Back to the room for a GFE,This promises to be a helluva week!

Day two. Went to the Ipanema club in OT around 10 pm; there were already lots of women on the sidewalk outside the building. The club was packed, with women way outnumbering guys. As I walked around, any number would come up and introduce themselves/grab me/embrace me. All ones I spoke to were Vietnamese; their English was spotty at best and the loud music didn't help any. Decision anxiety - how to choose? They are all good looking; any one of them would do the job. Finally settled on a sexy number named Phoung, based on her eager attitude. After the usual negotiation, headed back to my hotel. As soon as we were in my room, she started embracing me and kissing me passionately. Then she pulls off my clothes and starts a sensual and slow BBBJ while I'm still standing. We disrobe and get on the bed and she continues the action. I reciprocate and she responds eagerly. Then on with the condom and an incredible ride - among the best I've had recently. This girl's a winner - total GFE. I take her phone number; she's definitely worth a return tryst.

Day three. Tonight I explored the other clubs in OT and settled down in Country Jamboree, which had a nice selection. I was looking for other nationalities but picked out another Viet. She was tall for an Asian (about 5'5") and shapely. Except for no DFK, she was a passionate performer. Prior to this trip, I hadn't had any Viets. I'm developing a good opinion, based on these two.

Day four. Decided to check out a bar known as a Filipina hangout, and picked up an energetic babe who actually was part European - had a very pretty face. After the usual discussions, went back to my hotel room. She didn't seem too eager to kiss; not a good sign. She strips down and it's obvious that she's on the rag - a sanitary napkin is quite visible. WTF?? She says she's willing to do a blow job and anal, but that's not what I want. Much to her dismay, I tell her no deal; the money is still in my pocket. Back to OT for another look. I run into the woman who previously had fixed me up with the Chinese girl, and she comes up with a Laotian whom she says is a good kisser. She's very pretty, lives up to her billing. She's very tight, and I had no trouble coming. A very nice GFE; maybe tonight I'll try again for a Filipina.

Final update. On my way to OT I ran into my earlier procurer, who set me up with another Laotian. Great time; nice GFE. On my last night I finally went to Geylang, the best known of the official red light zones. This consists of a series of streets with brothels. They're identified by having a red house number. The area has to be seen to be believed. Got there around 1:30 am, and the place was hopping. Typically you walk in a place and find a bunch of girls sitting with numbers on them. Pick a number, pay the man, and off you go. Again confronted with selection anxiety: which house; which girl? I somewhat arbitrarily picked one house, picked #2 girl, and gave the man the equivalent of $60 US. By no means a GFE, but she was pretty and tight, and did the job.

Final observations: Singapore is an incredible place – clean, prosperous, easy to get around (bilingual signs), and lots of whores. Only drawback is that it’s so far away!

FROST MEDIC999

Thanks for the in-depth report very informative

If I could offer up a little advice, are you able to include cost involved per girl please, and the icing on the Cake would be Photos.

Thanks Matey

Ghosty

bouncewithme

Prices for the orchard girls would be great. Also, what hotel did you stay at?

San Thailand

Nice report there.....

I just got back from Singapore......as it was a family Hol, did not do much on the monger front.....

although, I went to the orchard towers and visited almost all Bars in there.....Ipanema was crowded and rocking.......

I fail now to remember the names of the the other bars but yes "Romeo" I guess was full of russian and filipina mix. I hit off with two girls from Romeo who later took me to a club which, I guess was name "Waiting Room" or something in that context........was to drunk to remember anything else.......

Singapore rocks, that is if you are looking at variety.......... and be ready to pay prices which are way too high than one can imagine in Thailand....

Edited by tingu123

dukemoreau

If you have very deeeeeep pockets Singapore is great, but if you don't mind a 1 hour ferry Batam Indonesia is right there. IMHO much better time and beats the pants off the prices in Singapore. BTW if you don't actually mind paying the Singapore prices, the club under the Hyatt, Brixx has extremely hot model quality woman in it. Expect to pay about $200 though.

Forgot to add, hit up Lucky Plaza on Wednesday, it's where all the off duty Filipina workers hang out, very easy to hook up.

Edited by dukemoreau

marbella

Thanks for the report...going to Singapore next month and will try a few of the places...prices would be very helpful..

whattheduck

Orchid towers this year, most of the girls asked me for $150 - $200

Didn't pay for any, but they are unbelievably hot. Literally the hottest women I've seen in my life. From Africa, Mongolia, Russia, Singapore, Vietnam, China, Thailand etc.

Karpar

Been there & Done that, expensive though, I dont remember the bar name which was close to the escalator in the Ground floor, the barwas full of girls from Vietnam, went inside for a beer as soon we ordered beer two girls came to our table, smiled and smiled like 'can i join you' Sure why not?. both sat with us, and initial talk about life & stuff went on, i offered her drink which she refused, no lady drink here. after sometime she came to the point. Price for LT 200 Sing dollars for each, 400 S$ for LT was too much, so i declined it, went upstairs most of the bars there have LB's from LOS & Phil with a inflated price tag of 250 sing dollars for the night, these Lb's are too pushy.

Scene change over to Geylang Lorong 20 (Street 20) found one chinese guy standing with two TG's price quoted was 200 sing dollars for ST (Two shots) for one girl, negotiated it for 150 for one girl, Must pay upfront, took them back to our hotel, there we shagged girls in turn, My friend struck a deal of 50 sing dollars for one more shag. (one girl told me the papasan just pays her 50 for st he pockets the remaining).

You can find short time hotel in geylang, they charge from 30 sing dollars, hotel doesnt take any ID from the girls, So your really on your own in Singapore,

Karpar

Few fishbowls in Geylang area has racial approach or only cater to CHinese customers, one particular fishbowl did not allow us to enter, no reason given, the guy at the corner food stall told us that particular fish bowl caters to "Wealthy Mongers" or only to Chinese. went to another fishbowl with Chinese girls here didnt have any problem, the price was 90 sing dollars per session,

Few Fishbowls do have girls from LOS, charge from 50 Sing Dollars. at the night i found couple of guys were standing at the corner of lorong 18 & told us Just 30 for a ST, my friend decided to check, It was an apartment inside there was one filipino & one thai,

Edited by Karpar

Zauberfee

Nice report, thx a lot

hunsen

It was the same already in 2005, absolutely crazy prices even compared to the high cost of living in Singapore.

No girl is worth 3-400$/night, it's money thrown out of the window.

Edited by hunsen

A6Steve
Prices for the orchard girls would be great. Also, what hotel did you stay at?

I don't remember prices, but stayed at The Orchard hotel, which is right next to Orchard Towers! Couldn't be more convenient. Also appeared to be where Lufthansa flight crews stayed, if you want to try for a German stewardess!

Mr Wombat

Never been to singapore. Thai airways has cheap flights there at the moment.

Thought I might take my thai girl there for a look. Is it worth the effort. She loves going into the bars and lets me play up with the local bargirls where ever we go.

999Baht

Great mini TR there.

I have been to Singapore on a couple of occasions and will be doing a one night stop over again on my way to BKK in April.

Orchard Towers is fun but I think that the girls there charge a little too much $150-200 Sing dollars from memory.

Seeing as I',more of a ST guy anyway I spend most of my time in the Geylang area anyway...including getting a hotel there.

If you know the areas you can still get the variety in Nationalities and service.

Soi (Lorang) 6-8 has some great Thai fishbowl places for $60-$80 Sing ST.

Soi (Lorang) 10 has many many girls that stand outside a ST place....these girls are mainly from Indonesia and will charge $72 Sing for a ST....you can find some really stunning girls there if you are patient.

Soi 24 down near the garage is great for finding Viet girls...they have a little St house also.

These rooms are generally not that great and the service is not great either from experience but for a price of $40 Sing it's well worth a try.

Soi (Lorang) 24 is better to check out in the morning around 10:00 as there are some pretty rough looking women around this area and you want to see them in the morning light to make your decision.

LRanger

Singapore. Well if you are there like on business, plenty of fun to be had.  I agree - the place is way expensive, and whilst the women are nice, the prices are pretty damn high.  I would not make a special trip there instead of Pattaya/Thailand.