IGNORED

Private Dancer gets Pattaya Lager

Club Electric Blue

Thought we would give this new Lager a go, give it a try and let us know what you think,

we would welcome any feedbackpattaya_lager3_zps77440005.jpg

It is at least two-liter bottle? :GoldenSmile1: Who makes it? Where it will be available for sale. Price does not attract me much, but just because the label I tasted one and then maybe more. :GoldenSmile1:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Where it will be available for sale.

I will hazard a guess and say Private Dancer

I also know The Triangle sell it, as I was talking to Chris about the stuff last night

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer.

Yes it is on sale in Private Dancer, although we have given away more free samples than we have sold!

Personally it is a bit too sweet for our liking and a bit lacking in flavor. It was suggested that the taste would appeal more to thai than farang drinkers. Anyway we will see if it catches on.

They have a facebook page http://www.facebook.com/PattayaLager but its in Thai.

Not sure who makes it but its brewed in Savannakhet, Laos - very small print on the label, that's why it has an Import Label over the cap.

Always up for trying new beers save me some for Feb, see you at Private Dancer :Beer3:

Yes they had Thai Cider at the Triangle. And an obnoxious Thai rasberry ripple. What's his story?

Did they mix it together?

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer.

This coming Wednesday 9th we have promo on Pattaya Lager

Premium quality beer at only 90 baht per bottle + lots of fun in the bar

But don't forget Sunday (tomorrow) we have our regular Sunday Chilli night with Bob Palmer's legendary Chilli Con Carne

One question.WHERE IS PRIVATE DANCER?? Is it a bar, cos I have never seen it if it is. I know its a book, and a good book cos I have read it, but never seen the bar.

One question.WHERE IS PRIVATE DANCER?? Is it a bar, cos I have never seen it if it is. I know its a book, and a good book cos I have read it, but never seen the bar.

Soi 15 Walking Street next door but one to Babydolls.

Its a book and a bar!

Soi 15 Walking Street. Directly opposite Whats Up and next door to Babydolls.

See here for location map

http://www.privatedanceragogo.com/PD%20Map.html

Ah I see, of course I know where baby dolls is but I have never seen private dancer, willl take  alook in february, to be fair, I only ever go down that soi to go in Baby dolls to be honest and by that time I am usually hammered.  :GoldenSmile1:

To be honest, its not the best beer in the world. Drinkable yes, but we doubt it will catch on.

But it is only Bt90 a bottle tonight in Private Dancer so come over and give it a taste!

Archived