IGNORED

Football Shirts

Mad Max

Previously, I used to see these Copy football shirts everywhere around the WS area, but this time round I dont see any....

Any ideas where I can find them?

Thanks

There used to be a stall in Soi Buakhao market (Tues and Fri) that had a good selection. Haven't been for a few months so may not still be there.

Try Mike shopping mall they use to have them and i am sure you will find what you are looking for there....

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

used to buy them from to order from mikes and were about 300 baht at 70/£

guess price doubled and now 50/£ but that is where I would look.

At £4 a pop quality issues (barca over heart etc) unimportant but at £12?

Bit like all those sell your hovel and move to Australia tv programmes, lovely house at $300g and 2.6/£ well now it is $600g and 1.5/£ and they are not so friendly now you can guess why.

Walk up soi Diana from second road keeping to the left up towards soi bukhao and in between the 7/11 and Subway on the corner there is a small shop/bar/internet cafe go inside and the guy there (Mr Best) will sort you out around 350 baht depending upon quantity-quality first class,I,ve used him for years.

:GoldenSmile1:

Was at the soi buhhow market on this past tuesday. there were walls of them for sale :) Last July I picked up a bunch of second runs for 80 B each (mostly local teams)

Archived